When it comes to roast anything in your kitchen, whether it is chicken or any other food item, you should definitely have the good quality roasting pan that can work wonder. A lot of home owners and cooks would want to have perfectly roasted meat out of best restaurants. There are different roasting equipments used to have proper monitoring on the way roasting is prepared. Along with using roasting pans at restaurants, you can even have the same at your home for best roasting pleasure.
If you have plans to buy a roasting pan for your kitchen, there are certain things you should consider about your desired pan. First of all, make sure roasting pan is made of quality materials and is built to last. In addition, it can easily fit in microwave. You should choose non-stick model for easy roasting and washing. Finally, you need to consider the weight and size of model that you would like to have. By considering all the above factors, you can have the best roasting pan. Check this list also for best gill pan.
You might get confused with so many options out there. This is why we have done research for you and handpicked some of the best roasting pans. You will love both the price and quality of these pans.
Best Roasting Pan Reviews For 2019
Our Top 10 Picks for You
1. Cuisinart 7117-16 UR Chef’s Classic 16” Stainless Steel Rectangular Roaster with Rack
Cuisinart 7117-16 UR is the best cookware for your family events, dinners, parties and celebrations. This Chef’s Classic pan is designed to roast chicken, turkey, meat, and large roasts. It is made of riveted stainless steel for durability and handles can help place roasters on the oven and lift them out without any stress and risk. It has robust stainless steel racks for even heat transfer and let poultry or meat drain while it cooks.
- Induction cooktop ready
- Dishwasher safe
- Triple Ply stainless steel build
- Stainless steel rack
- Heat surround technology
2. Calphalon Contemporary Hard Anodized Nonstick 16-Inch Roasting Pan with Rack
Calphalon Contemporary hard anodized non-stick roasting pan is made ultra-durable with multi-layer nonstick coating – two inner layers for extreme durability and third outer layer for easy release. Made of heavy-gauge, dishwasher safe aluminum for even heat transfer, Calphalon Contemporary nonstick roasting pan has performance and durability combined.
It has brushed stainless steel handles that are easy to lift. It has rack with capacity to hold around 25-pound turkey. It is also easy to lift and turn with triple-riveted handles. It is best choice to make gravy by going from oven to stove. It circulates heat well for crisp browning on non-stick V-Rack. You can cook well with less fat on non-stick surface that is easy to cleanup.
- Oven safe up to 450F
- Triple-layer nonstick coating for flawless browning, searing and deglazing
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick interiors
- Hard anodized, heavy-gauze anodized aluminum
3. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 11-Inch x 15-Inch Roaster with Flat Rack
Farberware nonstick bakware roaster is very durable with solid flat rack to keep meats raised so fat can easily drip off on the bottom of pan. It is best to roast chicken, pork, and beef and you can also use it to cook fish and vegetables as well. It combines the reliability and durability for daily cooks.
It is made of heavy-duty carbon steel to resist warping and has strong flat rack so food can easily sit up off of the pan and it can remove fats while cooking. It comes with non-stick coating on the inside. It is easy to cleanup once roasting is done and it is oven safe up to 450F.
- Easy to cleanup
- Nonstick inside and out
- Heavy gauge body resists warping for quick roasting
- Chrome-plated handles and elevated flat rack
4. Circulon Nonstick Bakeware 17-Inch by 13-Inch Roaster with U-Rack
The Circulon Nonstick Bakeware roaster features u-rack with which one can simply create lean, healthy, and delicious dishes from brined turkey to pork roast. With its U-rack which is chrome plated, this roaster separates meat from the bottom so unnecessary fat can drip away to the bottom. It promotes even heat distribution as it is made of heavy duty carbon steel body for excellent cooking performance and prolonged durability when rolled edges have added strength.
The roaster also has DuPont Autograph nonstick coating for smooth food release and is easy to clean up. This well-proportioned roaster is oven safe up to 450 degree F and it is the best way to cook delicious, healthier meals. It is made with great modern design and can deliver healthy cooking solutions. It matches well with other items. Buy it for making moist, tender turkey, chicken, beef, and other items.
- U-rack to separate meat from the bottom
- Made of heavy-duty carbon steel
- Oven safe up to 450F
5. Gibson Home 89134.02 Broxton 2 Piece Non-Stick Turkey Roaster
The Broxton 2-Pc non-stick turkey roaster from Gibson Home features a metal rack with 16.5” Turkey Roaster. It has beautiful French handles for improved mobility. It is made of durable and strong carbon steel. It ensures easy cleanup and low-fat cooking with Xylan black non-stick interior.
- Includes metal rack with 16.5 inch Turkey Roaster
- Beautiful French handles
- Black Xylan non-stick interior
- Strong and durable carbon steel body
6. All Clad E752C264 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Roaster
The All Clad E752C264 stainless steel roaster is the versatile cookware to roast poultry, meat, and vegetables to perfection. It is capable to hold around 20-lb turkey. It features straight, tall sides to prevent spills and splatters and its upright handles provide secure hold when it comes to transfer pan to and from oven, even with thick oven gloves.
It has non-stick V-shaped roasting rack which promotes even heating and elevates large meat pieces and one can easily collect juices from the base for glazing, basting or gravy making. All-Clad is the leading brand combines longevity with quality craftsmanship. Its cookware comes with sleek polished build, warp-resistant body, and is compatible with all types of stovetops (excepting induction).
- Polished single-ply stainless steel build to resist warping
- 18/10 S.S. steel highly polished cooking surface
- More durable than other pans
- Broiler and oven safe up to 600F
7. IKEA-KONCIS Roasting Pan with Grill Rack
IKEA-KONCIS is a leading kitchen utensils brand which manufactures roasting pan with quality materials. It is made of stainless steel to combine quality with durability. Measures 12.1 x 15.6 x 2.6 inches, this roasting pan comes with grill rack.
- Made of long-lasting stainless steel
- Easy to cleanup
- Easily used on stovetop
8. Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel Roasting Pan with Nonstick Rack
This roasting pan has been designed by Viking by considering the needs of home cook as it includes a lot of different features. It has inverted handles to fit roaster into ovens perfectly. It is also easier to put into and take off of the oven. You can easily fit with v-shaped PFOE and PFOA free non-stick rack.
It promotes even and quick food preparation. It has 3-ply steel clad design with three metal layers to create solid piece on the vessel. It has induction-ready stainless steel exterior bonded to aluminum alloy and finished with 18/10 stainless steel on the final layer. It combines stainless steel with excellent conductivity of aluminum for even heat distribution on the bottom and around the sides of pan.
- Roast vegetables, poultry, meats etc. easily in heavy-duty roasting pan
- 3-ply body works on stove-top, induction, grill, oven and broiler
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel
- Signature Viking handles
9. Cook Pro 561 4-Piece All-in-1 Lasagna and Roasting Pan
Made of sturdy stainless steel, Cook Pro 561 4-pc All-in-One Lasagna Roasting pan is available in two different sizes for added convenience. You can pick the right size for layered lasagnas. Cook your favorite roasts in two chrome racks. Features foldable, stainless handles, it is easy to lift in and out of oven easily and safely. It has mirror-finished, stylish exterior. So, it is the perfect ‘all in one’ serving dish.
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Stainless handles to easily place lasagnas on the oven
- Mirror finished exterior
10. Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 17-Inch by 12.5-Inch Large Rectangular Roaster with Nonstick Rack
The tri-ply clad stainless steel rectangular roaster from Anolon is the best choice to roast tasty meats to cook healthy gourmet dinner for family. It has durable construction with aluminum core between stainless steel layers.
- Strong 3-Ply construction with aluminum core
- Large rectangular roaster having non-stick rack
- Sophisticated, polished stainless steel build
- Oven safe up to 500F
Roasting pan Buying Guide, Clean & Caring Instructions
A roasting pan is one of the most important kitchen utensils without which a kitchen would be incomplete. There was a time when you could just get a roasting pan without much confusion or mess. But, today with the increase in demand for roasting pans, brands have exploited the situation very well and this, in turn, makes selecting roasting pans a challenging task. Here is the list of factors and features that you could consider to get the best roasting pans today.
Size – The size of the roasting pan is important, let us not waste time discussing on the importance of the size of the roasting pan. The only thing you should know is that roasting pans come in different sizes, based on your requirement; you could simply select the roasting pan. However, if the roasting pan is too large it requires comparatively more heat and if you do not have a large roasting pan requirement, it could mean a lot of fuel wastage. There is yet another thing that most experts mention, if the pan is too large, it could burn the meat or poultry as the pan offers large space of meat juice accumulation. So, know the pan size requirement and purchase the pan accordingly
Depth – Like the size of the roasting pan, the depth of the roasting pan is also important as a deep roasting pan could avoid any hot splashes on your body. There is one thing that you should consider if you purchase a roasting pan with very high depth, then, it would affect the cooking in a bad way. The hot will rise quickly leaving the food uncooked. So, we recommend that you purchase a roasting pan with minimum depth between 3 and 4 inches.
Material – A roasting pan could be made of any material and each material has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Copper – Copper is the best material that is used to make a roasting pan. Copper has the best heat conductivity and offers even heating under any circumstances. However, copper is expensive than any other material that could be used to make a roasting pan.
- Aluminum – Delivers heat without any hotspot and offers durability like stainless steel. However, if the roasting pan made of aluminum and if it comes with full cladding then, the pan could prove expensive.
- Stainless steel with clad disk bottom – Lightweight, durable, and excellent heat conductivity is what this type of roasting pan could offer. The clad disk could be of copper or aluminum. Both of them offer almost the same result.
- Pure stainless steel – Stainless steel is one of the most efficient material that could be used to make roasting pans, stainless steel roasting pans are durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean. But, under certain circumstances, the heat distribution could be uneven and could result in scorching.
- Enamel coated carbon steel – Enamel coated carbon steel roasting pan is commonly used as it has excellent efficiency and it offers great non-stick properties. However, if not handled with care, the enamel could be prone to chipping and if the product does not have adequate thickness then it could bend easily.
- Cast iron – Traditional roasting pans were made of cast iron, but, cast iron has several disadvantages, it has to be seasoned periodically, it should come from a good brand as poor quality iron could release chemicals and harmful substance that could cause health issues. Cast iron roasting pans could crack if left under heat for a long time.
Type of handle – Roasting pans get heated up and it is not easy to move it from one place to another; a roasting pan should compulsorily come with insulated handles. You might feel silly reading this; we have mentioned this because not all roasting pans come with insulated handles. This is why you should check the product description and then purchase the product accordingly.
Roasting pan Cleaning & Caring Instructions
Step 1: After using the roasting pan, remove the leftover’s and then rinse it well
Step 2: If you find any food particles sticking on the roasting pan even after the rinse, apply some ammonia on the pan and cover it with some plastic
Step 3: Now, pour some water and the leftovers along with ammonia will come out with ease.
Step 4: If you find burnt-areas on the pan, then fill the pan with some soapy water and then heat the pan till the water boils. Allow the pan and water to cool.
Step 5: If you still find the burnt spots on the roasting pan and then sprinkle some baking soda at these spots, you will find some fizz and bubble on the pan, neglect them. It’s natural
Step 6: Now, pour some water and clean the roasting pan, if you need then you could use a pan cleaner after all the above-mentioned processes.
Always remember to wipe clean and remove the water from the pan using a dry cloth and store the pan in a place without moisture. Always remember that if you end up purchasing an unworthy roasting pan, then, it could be annoying. A useless product could destroy the taste of the roasted food. But, if you consider the buying guide above, it would help you get the best roasting pan with ease.
For all the special events and occasions, it is sure that you have to prepare delicious and sumptuous meals for your family and guests.
So, it is always wise to pick the best roasting pan to prepare the most delicious dishes. Behind every delicious food, there is always a quality cookware. Choose a roasting pan that can last longer.
Table of Contents
- Best Roasting Pan Reviews For 2019
- 1. Cuisinart 7117-16 UR Chef’s Classic 16” Stainless Steel Rectangular Roaster with Rack
- 2. Calphalon Contemporary Hard Anodized Nonstick 16-Inch Roasting Pan with Rack
- 3. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 11-Inch x 15-Inch Roaster with Flat Rack
- 4. Circulon Nonstick Bakeware 17-Inch by 13-Inch Roaster with U-Rack
- 5. Gibson Home 89134.02 Broxton 2 Piece Non-Stick Turkey Roaster
- 6. All Clad E752C264 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Roaster
- 7. IKEA-KONCIS Roasting Pan with Grill Rack
- 8. Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel Roasting Pan with Nonstick Rack
- 9. Cook Pro 561 4-Piece All-in-1 Lasagna and Roasting Pan
- 10. Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 17-Inch by 12.5-Inch Large Rectangular Roaster with Nonstick Rack
- Roasting pan Buying Guide, Clean & Caring Instructions
- Roasting pan Cleaning & Caring Instructions