Muffin is cooked with love and could refresh anyone, who does not love a muffin/cup cake? Almost everyone loves muffins or cupcakes. Preparing the best and delicious muffin is not just about the right dough and right way of cooking it. A muffin pan is the most important thing that plays an important role in preparing the best muffin.
Best Selling Muffin Pans
Table of Contents
- Best Selling Muffin Pans
- Best Buy Muffin Pan Reviews 2020
- 1. Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan Set (12 & 24 Mini Cup Sizes)
- 2. Wilton Recipe Right Muffin Pan, 12-Cup Non-Stick Muffin Pan
- 3. Wilton 2105-955 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
- 4. USA Pan (1200MF) Bakeware Cupcake and Muffin Pan
- 5. Baker’s Secret 1114366 Essentials 12-Cup Muffin Pan
- 6. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Muffin Pan
- 7. Rachael Ray Yum-o! Nonstick Bakeware muffin pan
- 8. Fox Run 4868 Muffin Pan, 12 Cup
- 9. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan
- 10. Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Muffin Pan
- How To Choose The Best Muffin Pan
- Muffin Pan Cleaning and Caring instructions
- Difference Between a Muffin Pan and a Cupcake Pan
A muffin pan could be made of different materials, stainless steel or heavy-duty steel are the most commonly used material and they come with an even heat distribution feature that is what is required for preparing the best muffins. Apart from metal made muffin pans, there is also silicone made muffin pans that come with a superior characteristic. There are more than 1000 models of muffins pans available on the market right now. From the 1000+ products, we have cherry picked the 10 best rated muffin pans available today. You might also like to see our best cake pans reviews and cupcake carrier reviews too if you’re looking to bake a lot.
Best Buy Muffin Pan Reviews 2020
1. Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan Set (12 & 24 Mini Cup Sizes)
- ⭐ PINCH TEST APPROVED - Our silicone muffin pans are made out of the highest quality 100% pure European LFGB grade silicone which is BPA free silicone and has no additives & no plastic fillers. Our silicone cupcake pans set offers you the ability to create up to 12 regular muffins, and 24 minis at a time. We also included 24 standard and 24 mini paper liners shapes as a bonus!
- 💯 CLEAN UP IS A BREEZE – If this is your first time using silicone muffin tins, you will never go back to metal ones. Our silicone muffin pans for baking are super easy to clean and nonstick. Just put the pans in the dishwasher or use warm water & soap and clean up is done. That's how easy it is!
- 🧁 MUFFINS POP RIGHT OUT – Our silicone muffin pans are absolutely non-stick. So wether you‘re making muffins, large cupcakes or egg muffins – nothings sticks to the pan. If you wanted to replace your old metal pans, our rubber muffin trays are exactly what you‘re looking for.
- 💪 SUPER EASY TO USE – Just put your silicone muffin pans on a cookie sheet for stability when you put them in and out of the oven and you‘re good to go! You can also do it with a toaster oven. Depending on your batter you can always spray a little olive oil on the pans and/or use paper liners – but it is not needed.
- ✅ FREE RECIPES EBOOK - No hassles and no back talk! We know we have a superior product and we think it's time you do too. We also have included a great FREE Cupcakes & Muffins Recipes eBook as a BONUS just for YOU! But if for any reason you aren't satisfied, all you have to do is let us know and we'll refund your money. Plus you can keep your coobook recipes eBook. We want you to be happy above all else and we will gladly go out of our way to make sure you are.
- Product Dimensions: 14.17 x 9.84 x 2.05 inches
- Weight: 14.5 ounces
- Set of a standard 12 cup and a mini 24 cup silicone muffin pan
- Material: Non-toxic, BPA-free 100% European Standard LFGB Silicone
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer & oven safe
- Perfect for muffins, cupcake, egg muffins & keto fat bombs
Here’s an exclusive offer for our readers on the best reviews of silicone muffin pans – The KPKitchen Silicone Muffin Pan Set. With this silicone cupcake pan set you have everything you need to make muffins, cupcakes, egg muffins and even keto fat bombs. Since you get a 12 cup standard size pan and a 24 cup mini size pan you can start immediately to bake.
But that’s not all, these silicone muffin pans only use the highest European LFGB-Grade 100% silicone which means it is non-toxic and BPA-free – no plastic fillers or additives. If you pinch the silicone pans, they don’t turn white which means you don’t need to worry about anything going into your food.
Having trouble getting your muffins out of your old metal pans without destroying them completely? The solution is stimple, get this silicone muffin pans set and you don’t have to worry about anything sticking to your pans ever again.
Besides being dishwasher safe, heat resistant up to 450°F and oven, freezer and microwave safe, this silicone muffin pans set is guaranteed with a three year warranty. You can contact the manufacturer for a full refund if you are not 100% satisfied with the kitchen utensils set. They are also heat resistant up to 450°F and oven, freezer and microwave safe.
And for anybody who hates scrubbing his old metal muffin pans clean, you can’t imagine how easy the silicone muffin pans are to clean up. The silicone makes cleaning up so quickly with just a little soap but you can also just put them in the dishwasher.
2. Wilton Recipe Right Muffin Pan, 12-Cup Non-Stick Muffin Pan
Wilton has been manufacturing and marketing muffins pan with attractive features that include features like more than 10 muffin cups, non-stick coated surface etc. This product is no different.
- A dozen muffin cups in this pan allowing the user to cook 12 muffins/cup cakes in one go
- Made of steel certified to be resistant to rust and stains, thus ensuring the product lasts long
- Non stick coating that delivers quick food release and enables the user to clean the pan with ease
- Comes in a dishwasher safe design and construction making it easy to clean with less human labor
- Each muffin cup/cavity has a diameter of 7.6 cm and a depth of 2.5 cm
- 5-year warranty for the user’s convenience
3. Wilton 2105-955 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
From the same brand Wilton, you might wonder why this product. Do you plan to cook jumbo muffins/cup cakes, if yes, then this is the muffin pan you should consider purchasing. Yes, this is a jumbo muffin pan that has the features mentioned below
- 6 muffin cavities or cups that could enable the user to bake or cook 6 muffin/cup at a time
- Made of heavy gauge steel that ensures the pan last for long without deforming
- Entire muffin pan is non-stick Teflon coated that delivers a quick release of food and makes the cleaning easy
- Designed in such a way that the heat is distributed evenly all over the surface without any annoying hot spots
- Each cavity or cup comes with 3.5 Inch diameter and a depth of 1.765 inches
4. USA Pan (1200MF) Bakeware Cupcake and Muffin Pan
If you are a person, looking for high quality muffin pan made with a quality material with a dozen muffin cups. Then, I would recommend that you consider purchasing this product.
- Unlike other products listed above, this muffin pan is made of a commercial grade heavy gauge aluminized steel
- Enables the user to bake/cook 12 muffins or cup cake at a time as it comes with 12 cups
- Lifetime warranty for the lifelong use of the pan
- Patented silicone coating for enhanced food release feature
- Unique design that includes an entire fluted body that enhances the durability and even heat distribution feature
- Designed in such a way that pan could be cleaned with ease
- Non-stick certified to be free of PTFE, PFOA, and BPA
5. Baker’s Secret 1114366 Essentials 12-Cup Muffin Pan
Baker’s Secret 1114366 is specially designed to suit any muffin/cup cake baking or cooking requirements. Unlike all the products listed above, this muffin pan comes with an exterior looks that could stand second to no other muffin pan. The golden color coating on the muffin pan is what makes the product unique
- Made of 0.5 gauge steel that ensures durability and sturdiness
- 12 cup muffin pan that enables any user to cook 12 muffin/cup cake at a time
- Comes with a full lifetime warranty for the user’s convenience
- The cavities are non-stick coated for easy release of food and easiness of cleaning
- The entire muffin pan is rust resistant and comes in a lightweight design
- This muffin pan is certified to deliver even heating, optimal browning features
- Overall dimension of this 12 cup muffin pan is 10.88X1.5X14 Inches
6. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Muffin Pan
Purchase this product and you could bake/cook the best muffin or cup cake as the product comes made of commercial grade metal that is certified to deliver 100% customer satisfaction
- 12 cup muffin pan that could cook/bake 12 muffin, cupcake, or mini quiches at a time with ease
- As mentioned above, this muffin pan is made of heavy gauge aluminized steel efficient enough to distribute the heat evenly all over its surface
- Ceramic reinforced two layer coating that enhances the food release feature and also makes sure the pan is not prone to any staining or scratching while cleaning or cooking
- Micro textured entire body that enhances the air flow that results in efficient baking or cooking
- Rolled edges for enhanced durability and safety from cuts
7. Rachael Ray Yum-o! Nonstick Bakeware muffin pan
Rachael Ray, as you know, has a reputation for manufacturing cookware and bakewares that boast quality. This product is no different and comes in a unique design unlike any other product listed above
- Same 12 cup muffin pan that enables the user to bake or cook 12 muffins or cup cake simultaneously
- Exclusive recipes from the manufacturer are provided with this product to experiment cooking/baking new food
- Chemical free building material coated with a chemical free non-stick coating on the entire body that ensures the product is easy to clean and enhanced the cooked/baked food release feature
- Silicone handles ensure enhanced grip and easiness to carry from one place to another
- Best recommended for baking, roasting, and browning functions
8. Fox Run 4868 Muffin Pan, 12 Cup
Fox Run 4868 muffin pan is best recommended if you are planning on baking or cooking mouthwatering muffins. This muffin pan boasts a beautiful die-cast design that could satisfy almost any baking, browning, or roasting needs.
- Made of lightweight and durable stainless steel that is certified to be resistant to stains and rust
- 12 cups that could enable the user cook/bake 12 muffin/cup cake/cookies at a time
- This muffin pan is certified to be non-reactive and non-porous making it suitable for baking/cooking almost anything
- Muffin pan could withstand extreme heat without deforming or melting
- Cook with or without liners and is designed to fit any standard size liners
9. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan
Farberware has a reputation for manufacturing and marketing top quality bakeware and this muffin pan is no different. Like the entire above listed products, this muffin pan also comes with 12 muffin cups incorporated into it.
- Made of heavy duty material that could last long without deforming or rusting
- Non-stick coated to ensure easy release of food and easy cleaning
- Designed in a way that enables even distribution of heat
- Certified to withstand a heat up to 450 degree Fahrenheit without deforming or melting
- Comes quality assured and is resistant to warping and hot spots
10. Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Muffin Pan
Most of the muffin pans listed above were made of steel and one made of silicone. Unlike those muffin pans, this muffin pan is made of pure commercial grade aluminum that offers high durability and rust resistance
- Designed to distribute heat evenly over its surface ensuring there are no hot spots
- 12 cups for baking or cooking 12 muffin/cup cake/cookies with ease
- Comes with reinforced encapsulated steel rim that would prevent the pan from warping at high temperature
- Designed in such a way that it is easy to clean and dry
- This muffin pan is made in the USA
- Manufacturer Nordicware offers a lifetime warranty on this product
Consider purchasing any one of the muffin pans listed above according to your requirement and we guarantee that you will not regret it as every product listed above were selected based on customer reviews alone.
How To Choose The Best Muffin Pan
Muffin Pan Cleaning and Caring instructions
- Always make sure the pan is cooled off before you start cleaning it.
- If you are using a non-stick muffin pan, then hand-wash is recommended as it will keep the coating safe. Strictly not a dishwasher safe.
- Once the muffins are prepared do not store them in the pan for long hours. As the muffin contains rising agents, they will damage the pan if kept for long hours. Also, the quality of the muffin will fade.
- If the pan gets very greasy you can use baking soda, soap and water mix to remove the grease and hard stains.
- Do not clean the pan with any hard brush as it will peel off the material and will reduce the durability of the pan.
- Do not soak any pan in water for long hours as it may damage the metal/material quality and reduce the longevity of the pan.
- Always use wooden spoon or silicone brush/spoon to fill the cavity of the pan instead of steel. A steel spoon or hard brush will slowly remove the coating of the pan.
- Always wipe or dry off the pan with soft cloth. Any abrasive material will damage the texture of the pan.
Difference Between a Muffin Pan and a Cupcake Pan
In general, people who eat muffins and cupcakes don’t know the exact difference between the muffin and cupcake pans. They are not aware of the fact which makes them swap and use the muffin and cupcake pans. Of course, one can use the muffin pan to prepare the cupcakes, but this doesn’t mean you have don’t have a separate pan for cupcakes.
Let us see the difference between the two pans below:
Muffin Vs Cupcake:
- To prepare Muffin cake, oat flour, nut flour and wheat flour mixed are used to cook.
- Muffins are healthier than cupcakes, as they use less sugar.
- Usually, muffins use healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruits, chocolate chips while cupcakes won’t use such healthy ingredients. This is why muffins assumed as healthier than cupcakes.
- To bake cupcakes, mostly butter preferred but, muffins use only healthy vegetable oils to get cooked.
Thus, to prepare muffins and cupcakes, a different cooking style is required. For instance, cupcakes need to taste soft and fluffy, so the batter is made by using butter, flour and sugar. Now, let us see the difference between the two making pans.
The Quantity of Batter used on pan: One can use the same pan for baking both muffin and cupcake. But the difference lies in the cup liners. To prepare a cupcake, you must pour the batter by not crossing the cup liner. But to get healthy muffins, you must fill in the pan in such way crossing the cup lines. This will generate the crispy-edged muffins.
The Shape of the Pan: Most of the standard pans are used for preparing both types of cakes. But pans which are tweaked work well for baking muffins only. Usually, the pans having broader filling areas will serve the best for baking muffins. Non-stick coated pans is the best choice for preparing muffins.
The Usage of the Pan: To prepare the cupcake, you need using the pan covered with paper and make sure not crossing the cup lines while pouring the batter. But when you are preparing the muffin, you don’t require any paper or line it as well.
In a muffin pan, you will see the fillings will appear more in-depth and with straighter sides, but cupcake pans will have the standard shape to get the fluffy cakes.
The main difference between a muffin pan and cupcake pan is in the batter made. For baking the two cakes, you should consider different ingredients to prepare the mixture. Even pouring into the pan is another major thing deciding which type of cake is.
Many people use the same pan for baking the muffins and cupcakes as well, but there is a standard pan available to get the best crispy topped muffin cakes. Similarly, for preparing the cupcakes, choose the required size and shape of the cup so that you will get can the best result. Thus, these are the significant differences between the muffin and cupcake pans.
To buy a perfect muffin pan, first thing is to write down the requirements like type of metal, size etc and then decide on the quality and price. Also if you are working and do not have time go for a dishwasher and microwave safe muffin pan. Also, read through reviews of the brands and buy accordingly. A perfect batch of muffins will make the family happy.
Last update on 2022-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API