Cakes are delicious, isn’t it? There would be no one who doesn’t prefer having a delicious homemade cake. Have you ever tried baking one? It not as simple as you think, you could get a delicious cake only if the temperature is right, if you are using the best cake pan, and if the dough is good.
To be frank, I have tried baking a cake twice in my life and have succeeded both times only because my cake pan was good and I had some assistance from my mom. However, purchasing the cake pan was not a difficult task; there are thousands of cake pans available today at different rates and different features. But, when u purchase a cake pan make sure that the cake pan is designed in such a way that it spreads the heat evenly and the pan is non-stick to enable easy cleaning. Also check my list for the Best Cupcake Carrier In 2019.
Best Cake Pan Reviews For 2019
Table of Contents
- Best Cake Pan Reviews For 2019
- 1. Hiware 7 Inch Non-stick Springform Pan/Cheesecake Pan/Leakproof Cake Pan
- 2. USA Pan Bakeware Mini Round Cake Pans
- 3. Baker’s Secret 1114438 Essentials Round Cake Pan, 8-Inch
- 4. Springform Pan, MCIRCO 7″ Non-stick Cake Pan Cheesecake Pan
- 5. Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9×13 Covered Cake Pan
- 6. USA Pan Bakeware Square Cake Pan, 8 inch
- 7. Norpro 9-Inch Stainless Steel Cake Pan, Round
- 8. GreenLife Ceramic Non-Stick Round Cake Pan, Turquoise
- 9. AirBake Nonstick Cake Pan with Cover, 13 x 9 inches
- 10. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan 9 x 13 Inch
- Cake pans Buying Guide, Clean & Caring Instructions
- Clean & Caring Instructions
Here is the list of best cake pans that you should consider purchasing.
1. Hiware 7 Inch Non-stick Springform Pan/Cheesecake Pan/Leakproof Cake Pan
This cake pan from the brand Hiware is one of the exclusive cake pans available today.
- This cake pan works perfectly and is best suitable with 6Qt or 8Qt pot pressure cookers
- This cake pan comes with a double layer non-stick coating that enables the cook to avoid using a flouring pan
- One of the notable things about this product is that it is incorporated with spring form buckle that allows easy release of cake from the pan.
- This product could be washed with the hands
- This cake pan could withstand a maximum heat up to 450-degree Fahrenheit
- Even though, the pan is incorporated with sprinform buckle the pan is guaranteed against leaks.
=> See Also: 10 Best Grill Pan Reviews In 2019
2. USA Pan Bakeware Mini Round Cake Pans
USA Pan has been marketing cake pans and bakewares for the past 50-years. They market products that boast quality and this product is no different.
- The dimension if this cake pan is 4.25-Inches and 1.5-Inches deep
- The whole product is made of commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on this product
- This product comes with a non-stick coating in its interior
- The non-stick coating incorporated in this product is a patented silicone technology, which is PTFE, PFQA, and BPA free
- One of the notable features of this product is that it comes with a fluted that enhances the heat flow and air circulation
- The manufacturer recommends that the product be hand washed rather than with a dishwasher.
=> See Also: 10 Best Saucepan Reviews In 2019
3. Baker’s Secret 1114438 Essentials Round Cake Pan, 8-Inch
This cake pan is perhaps one of the best cake pans available today.
- This cake pan comes in a round shape with a dimension of 8-inches in diameter
- The whole pan is made of 2-Ply steel
- The 2-Ply steel used to make the product is fortified with electro-tin plating
- The whole cake pan is resistant against rusting
- The non-stick coating on this product is guaranteed to last long and is silicone based
- One of the notable features of this cake pan is that it distributes the heat evenly over its surface and the pan could provide optimal browning feature
4. Springform Pan, MCIRCO 7″ Non-stick Cake Pan Cheesecake Pan
Like the first product in this list, this cake pan is almost the same but comes from a different manufacturer and with a different price tag.
- This product is made of heavy gauge durable steel
- The whole product comes with a non-stick coating to enable quick release of food and easy cleaning
- This product has a dimension of 7-Inch size and is best suitable with 6Qt and 8Qt pot pressure cookers
- This cake pan could withstand a maximum heat up to temperature 445-degree Fahrenheit
- This cake pan is certified to be microwave safe however, the manufacturer recommends that this product be hand washed
- The manufacturer offers a 180-days quality assurance
5. Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9×13 Covered Cake Pan
This Nordic Ware marketed cake pan is one of the best cake pans that comes with a lid.
- The whole product is made of pure aluminum and certified not to rust for a lifetime
- This product is reliable and durable
- One of the notable things about this product is that even though it is made of pure aluminum it is designed to spread the heat evenly all over its surface
- The product does not form any hot spots on its surface
- The whole product is easy to clean and wash
- The interior dimension of this product is 13×8.88×2.5 inches
6. USA Pan Bakeware Square Cake Pan, 8 inch
Like mentioned in the above product from the same brand, this manufacturer has been marketing cake pans with high quality for the past 50-years and this cake pan is no different.
- This product has a dimension of 8-Inches diameter
- The product is made of commercial grade heavy gauge aluminized steel.
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty
- This product comes with a non-stick coating on its interior and exterior for easy cleaning and quick release of food
- The non-stick coating incorporated in this cake pan is silicone based and is free of PTFE,PFOA and BPA
- One of the notable things about this product is that it has a fluted design that enhances the air circulation and spreads heat evenly over its surface
7. Norpro 9-Inch Stainless Steel Cake Pan, Round
This cake pan from Norpro comes in a round shape and has a diameter of 9-Inches
- This product is best recommended for using as cake pan, small casseroles, breakfast strata, and for savory dishes
- The whole product is made of sturdy and heavy gauge stainless steel
- One of the notable things about this cake pan is that it is shining and smooth
- The edges of this product is wide is designed for easy handling
8. GreenLife Ceramic Non-Stick Round Cake Pan, Turquoise
Unlike all the other cake pans listed above, this cake pan is made of ceramic and is one of the best cake pans
- This product comes with a high quality non-stick coating that stands second to none
- The non-stick coating on this product is free of PFAS and PFOA
- Even though, this cake pan is made of ceramic it could withstand a maximum heat up to 450-degree Fahrenheit
- The manufacturer recommends that this product be hand washed rather than dishwasher washed.
- This cake pan is designed in such a way that it distributes the heat evenly and comparatively faster than any other bakewares
9. AirBake Nonstick Cake Pan with Cover, 13 x 9 inches
This cake pan from the brand AirBake is made of air insulated heavy weight aluminized steel sheets and is one of the best cake pans available today.
- This cake pan comes incorporated with micro-dome technology that reduced the bake time up to 15-percent
- This product comes with a non-stick coating that helps in easy cleaning and quick release of cooked food from its surface
- The manufacturer offers a 10-year warranty on this product
- The dimension of this product 13x9x2.25-Inches
- Since this cake pan is made of air insulated heavy weight aluminized steel sheets it prevents food product from burning during baking
10. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan 9 x 13 Inch
This 9×13-Inch cake pan from the brand OXO is made of commercial grade heavy gauge aluminized steel.
- This product comes incorporated with Swiss-engineered PTFE ceramic enforced non-stick coating for enhanced release of food and easy cleaning
- One of the notable features of this product is that it comes with micro-textured patterns that ensure even baking by minimizing the surface contact.
- The micro-texture incorporated into this product increases the rigidity
- The square rolled edges adds reinforcement to the structure of this cake pan
- This cake pan is best recommended for preparing perfect sheet cakes or rectangular loaf cakes
Cake pans Buying Guide, Clean & Caring Instructions
Who doesn’t love cakes? Everyone loves cake, but most of the people don’t understand the requirement and the pain in baking a cake. The baking pan has an important role to play while baking a cake, do you want to purchase the best cake pan and then you should consider the factors mentioned below
Type of cake pan – A cake pan comes in different types and each type has its own advantage and disadvantage. No cake baking pan is perfect, but based on the flavor and features you need in your cake, you could select a cake pan.
- Aluminized steel straight sided cake pan – Comes with good non stick coating and the heat conduction is slow making it efficient it for heating the batter. But this type of cake pan is expensive and less versatile
- Anodized aluminum straight sided cake pan – This type of cake pan comes with non reactive basic properties, therefore, could be used to cook anything that has acidic ingredients in it
- Extra deep anodized aluminum straight sided cake pan – This is the cake pan we would recommend, as it is best suitable to bake a cake with good thickness, smoothness, and pale.
- 9-inch extra deep anodized aluminum straight sided cake pan – this type of cake pan helps in baking 9-inch cakes. However, if the batter is not properly prepared then while baking it could develop annoying bubbles in the center if the cake.
Material – Cake pan could come made of different material, each material has its own properties and it could bring changes to the baking efficiency.
- Metal – High heat conductivity and legendary cake pan
- Anodized aluminum – designed to keep bottom crust nice and light, nonreactive material. Has a property of reaching baking temperature quickly and easily
- Aluminum – best recommended for even baking and is a good conductor of heat. Has a property of being resistant to rust and heavy gauge
- Aluminized steel – long lasting, solid built, and comparatively expensive than other bake ware
- Stainless steel – rust resistant, dishwasher safe, and would last long without fading under any circumstances
- Silicone cake pan – flexible, cool down quickly, and non stick without any seasoning. Silicone-based cake pan is easy to clean and could be used for a long time. One of the top things about silicone is that they are comparatively cheaper than other bake wares
- Glassware and ceramic – glassware and ceramic cake pans are not commonly used as most people worry that they could break if handled carelessly or while baking. However, these types of bake wares are guaranteed against breaking during baking.
Warranty – Warranty indicates quality and purchasing a cake pan with a warranty is best recommended as the user could get the product replaced if the product is worthless or broken.
Brand – Brand is very important when it comes to cake pan, Rachael Ray, Baker’s Secret Easy Store, ChefLand, Cuisinart, Farberware, USA Pan, Nordic Ware, Chicago Metallic, etc are few of the top brands that manufacture and market cake pans.
Clean & Caring Instructions
It is very important that you clean the cake pan after each use. If you are using a silicone-based cake pan then here is how to clean it
Step 1: Once, the cake pan is out from the oven, remove the cake from the cake pan and then you should scrub the pan with a soft cloth
Step 2:PS: Do not use any sharp or hard scrubber to scrub the cake pan
Step 3: If you find any cake pieces sticking on the pan, then you could follow the steps as mentioned below
Step 4: Heat the cake pan up to 300-450 degree, then soak the cake pan in warm water. Now scrub the pan and the deposits will come off
Step 5: If you find the deposits still sticking on the pan, then it is best recommended that you apply a mixture of baking soda and water. Then wipe clean the pan with soft cloth
If you are using a metal pan, then
Step 1: Remove the pan from the oven and wait until the cake pan cools down
Step 2: If the cake pan is non-stick and hot never pour water on it
Step 3: Once the cake pan cools down, pour some warm water and wipe clean the pan
Step 5: PS: do not use any hard or sharp material to scrub the pan, once, the cleaning is done. Make sure that you wipe clean the pan dry and then keep it at a place with no moisture.
The products listed above come with features that stand second to no other products. As I have mentioned in the beginning if you are considering to purchase a cake pan, make sure that you purchase a cake pan with features like non-stick coating, durability, even heat transfer, and manufactured by a reputed brand. All the product mentioned above are the ones that customers reviewed to be best and have served their purpose efficiently.