Who doesn’t loves amazing juicy burgers? Well, we are sure that you also love such burgers which can really make your day. The best way to make burgers at home is by using the burger press. They help you in retaining the consistency of the patty made, as well as the shape. Burger presses also help you to stuff your burger patties which can really add on to the flavor of your burger. You can be the next Master Chef of your house with the help of these burger presses.
The best part is that these burger presses are easily available in the market and at the same time, they are very affordable. There are many different types of burger presses but one thing is common among them all. They are all very easy to use. With all these advantages, we are sure you are also willing to buy a burger press but the question is which one to buy. To help with the decision, we have compiled a list of best burger presses available in the market today.
Best Buy Burger Press Reviews 2020
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Burger Press Reviews 2020
- 1. Weston Burger Express Hamburger Press with Patty Ejector
- 2. Weston Burger Express Double Hamburger Press with Patty Ejector (07-0701)
- Buy From Amazon
- 3. Cuisinart CSBP-100 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press
- 4. Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press
- 5. GWHOLE Non-Stick Burger Press
- 6. Weber 6483 Original Burger Press
- 7. MiiKO Stuffed Burger Press
- 8. RZSAIDA Non-Stick Burger Press Patty Maker
- 9. LEM Non-Stick Adjustable Burger Press
- 10. Amy Non-Stick Burger Press
- Best Burger Press Buying Guide – What To Look For?
- How to use a Burger press properly?
- Tips for using a burger press properly
Here is the list of top 10 best Burger Press that are available in the market in 2020.
1. Weston Burger Express Hamburger Press with Patty Ejector
This is the best model on our list and it is available in different styles. You can opt for a double patty ejector or you can even choose a single patty ejector. The diameter of the patty base is 4.5 inches which is the standard size for the patties. In addition to this, it can also make patties of varying weights which ranges from 0.25 lbs to 0.75 lbs. The material used to make the patty maker is aluminum which is known for its strength but it remains to be a lightweight material at the same time. All you need to make a patty is load it with the patty paper, ingredients and press the spring plunger button so as to compact the patty tightly.
- The spring plungers ensure that the patty is compacted tightly so that it doesn’t fall apart after you remove it.
- The patty thickness can be adjusted depending on the size.
- The surface has a non-stick coating and the construction of this press is quite sturdy.
- Available in different variants and hence you can also purchase the one with double patty capacity.
2. Weston Burger Express Double Hamburger Press with Patty Ejector (07-0701)
The next one on our list is also from Weston. This is a non-stick burger press which can make patties of varying thickness. The diameter of the patties is from 4.5 inches and the best part is that it comes with a spring loaded pusher which makes it really easy to remove the patty without breaking it. The surface of the Burger Press is non-stick which makes it further easier to remove the patty. The model is quite sturdy as it is made of aluminum housing which also reduces the weight of the burger press. It is also very easy to clean this burger press since the parts can be detached very easily.
- This burger press can make patties of varying thickness. The thickness depends on the amount of meat and this can range between 0.25 lbs to 0.75 lbs.
- Comes with a spring loaded pusher which makes it even easier to use the burger press.
- Heavy duty and has an all-metal construction which makes this burger press very sturdy.
3. Cuisinart CSBP-100 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press
If you are looking for something that is really compressed and something that can help you with other tasks as well then this could prove to be the best one for you. This burger press can be used for making stuffed burgers, regular burgers and even sliders. In addition to this, the non-stick coating on this handheld 3 in 1 burger press makes it easy to remove the compressed patty. It is very easy to clean since it is dishwasher safe. All you need to do is remove the top cap and put it in the dishwasher. With this burger press, you can make patties of varying size.
- You can make sliders, stuffed patties and regular patties with help of this burger press.
- You can also make 0.5 pounds to 0.75 pounds of patty with varying thickness.
- There is no build-up which can lead to contamination as there are no fixed parts.
- You can easily wash this in a dishwasher as well.
4. Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press
On number 4, we have a burger press from Grillaholics and this is one of the best-selling burger press in the market. The advantage that it offers is that it also helps you in making stuffed burger patties with consistency. You can make up to half a pound of burger with the help of this burger press and the diameter is 4 inches. The bottom plate can also be lifted to take out the burger with ease. This is one of the best burger press majorly because of the lifetime warranty that comes with the product.
- Offers a lot of flexibility to the user. It can make 4 inch patties with or without stuffing.
- Can make up to 0.5 pounds of patties.
- This is dishwasher safe and it is BPA free plastic.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty on this product. The company is very proactive in addressing user complaints.
5. GWHOLE Non-Stick Burger Press
On number 5, we have another non-stick burger press which is very reliable. The advantage of this burger press is that it comes with 100 wax papers. This eliminates the need of purchasing them separately. The wax paper makes it very easy to take out the patty after you compressed it. The material of this press is aluminum and it is very sturdy as well. You can even use the base of this burger press as a heat plate or to roast items directly. The plastic handle on the top plate can be removed which makes it easy to store and carry. The patty maker can make patty of different sizes.
- The size of the burger for this press is 4.3 inches and you can make the burgers of around 0.24 pounds easily.
- Comes with 100 wax papers which makes it very easy to remove the burger after compressing it.
- The handle of the press is removable so you can carry it around for barbeque parties and picnics with a lot of ease.
6. Weber 6483 Original Burger Press
This is an elegant looking burger press from Weber and it can create perfect patties every time you use it. The size is dependent on the amount of meat you use but this can vary between 0.25 pounds to 0.5 pounds. The best part is that the handle has a nylon grip which makes it very easy to use. In addition to this, you will be able to detach the handle for storage purposes. The top press is also transparent which allows you see the patty as you compress it. Remember that it is important to use a wax paper while using this burger press as this will keep the patty from sticking to the top.
- Comes with a transparent press which makes it easy to see the patty of the burger.
- The size of the burger can vary between ¼ to 1/5 pounds.
- Easy to use. The base made of aluminum and the top portion is made of plastic. The handle has a nylon grip as well.
- Has a removable handle for easy storage.
7. MiiKO Stuffed Burger Press
This is a 3 in 1 patty maker on our list from MiiKO and this is also made of very good quality material. The advantage of purchasing this patty maker is that apart from being able to make the patty for the burger, you can also make stuffed patty and siders. The complete equipment can be washed in a dishwasher which makes cleaning a lot easier. The manufacturer also provides 20 burger patty papers which are of great help. Apart from this, you also get a recipe book to help you with different types of burger patties.
- Very useful in making burgers, stuffed patties and even sliders. The compact non-stick design provides great utility.
- The main burger can be made with a diameter of 4 inches and the sliders can be made with a diameter of 2.5 inches. The amount of meat used can vary as per your need.
- Comes with 20 wax papers which makes it easy to pull out the patties.
8. RZSAIDA Non-Stick Burger Press Patty Maker
On number 8, we have a burger press from RZSAIDA and this can also help you in making the stuffed burgers. Apart from being able to make the stuffed burgers, you can also make the regular burgers and sliders with help of this press. The diameter of the burger is 4 inches while the diameter of the sider is 2.5 inches. This burger press is dishwasher safe and the manufacturer also provides 40 wax papers with this press. You can also purchase them separately if you have exhausted your supply of wax paper. You do not have to apply a lot of pressure on this burger press to make the patties and overall, it is quite easy as well to make the burger using this press. To clean, you can just remove the parts which takes not more than 5 seconds. Once that is done, simply put this in a dishwasher.
- Made of good quality non-stick material which makes it very easy to remove the patty and make different varieties of the patty.
- It is dishwasher safe so you can easily clean it. There will be no deposit buildups which may lead to the contamination.
- With the help of the cavity plate, you can make stuffed patties. The cavity also helps you in making sliders which makes this a 3 in 1 patty maker.
9. LEM Non-Stick Adjustable Burger Press
LEM is known for great burger press and for you, we have equipment from LEM as well. This burger press comes with a top press than can be pushed to make the perfect patties. The material is non-stick and it is complemented by the all-metal construction to enable a sturdy design for the users. It offers a lot of flexibility as the thickness can be arranged between 0.25 inches to 1 inch and the diameter of the burger patty is almost 4.37 inches. Overall, if you are looking for a sturdy burger press which can create really large and juicy burgers then this one would be a perfect choice. The reason why it stands apart from other burger maker is because of the 1-inch patty that it can make.
- Can make amazing patties with varying size. The thickness can be up to 1 inch.
- Comes with an all-metal design and has a non-stick surface for making it easy to clean.
- The diameter of the burger is as much as 4.37 inches.
10. Amy Non-Stick Burger Press
This is also a 3 in 1 burger press. This one comes with different sizes of patty molds and it also has a non-stick coating to make it very easy to release the patty. It can also be used for making stuffed burgers or sliders easily. Talking about the material, it is made of BPA free high-density plastic which is also easy to clean. The company offers a lifetime warranty on this product as well which surely assures you about the quality of the burgers that you can make using this burger press. This is certainly a must have a gadget in the kitchen.
- Highly portable and can easily be carried to picnics and barbeques. You can also use it conveniently at home.
- Makes great burgers for parties as the 3 in 1 design not only helps you with regular patties but you can also make stuffed patties along with sliders
- Made of high quality BPA free plastic which is dishwasher safe as well.
Best Burger Press Buying Guide – What To Look For?
While purchasing the burger press, there are certain things that you can consider. Here are the details of such factors
Types – The first thing to consider is the type of burger patty make that you are purchasing. There are several different types such as the 3 in 1 model which can help you in making stuffed patties and sliders apart from the normal patties. It is really worth investing these 3 in 1 patty makers. For other types, the bottom plate can be used to grill or it can be used as a hot plate like a griddle. This is also an additional advantage as well.
Material Used – Check the material used in the build of patty maker. We seriously recommend to purchase the burger press made of metal but then, the ones made of plastic are also reliable. Just ensure that the burger patty maker is non-stick or else it will give you a hard time in removing the patties. If you’re still confused, check out our guide on different cookware materials!
Number of Patties – If you plan to use it for a small restaurant or a commercial kitchen then you can consider the burger press that can make 2 burger patties at a time. These ones are easily available and they can also reduce your workload by half.
Burger Size – Check the burger size in terms of the diameter of the burger and also the depth of the burger. The standard diameter is around 4 inches while for the thickness, you can find the ones with varying thickness.
Ease of Cleaning – You would agree on the fact that it is better to opt for the burger press that is dishwasher safe. So be sure to look for the models that can be washed in a dishwasher. Note that raw meat is highly susceptible to foodborne bacteria and food poisoning toxins, and cleaning your burger press after use is an absolute must to prevent you from getting sick.
Warranty – Consider the warranty offered as well. There are some models that comes with a lifetime warranty and it is worth investing in those models as it will promise a sturdy build quality.
How to use a Burger press properly?
Burger presser is a great kitchen tool that you can invest in for making neat and clean patties. A burger press reduces the time spent in the kitchen for making perfect patties. Furthermore, it can also be used for making patties from different ground meats like ham, chicken, canned tuna, fish, flaked salmon, lamb or turkey. They ensure that the patties are round and neat with no protruding edges or broken corners. However, to make the best out of a burger press, it is important to know how to use it properly.
Read this article to know how to use a burger press properly.
Tips for using a burger press properly
- Before pressing the meat in a burger press ensure to season it well and include all dry ingredients you want. Next, make sure that the meat you want to press is ice cold.
- Now divide the burger meat into equal portions depending on the size of the burger patty you want and the size of the presser. Divide each portion of the meat into 2/3rd and 1/3rd parts respectively.
- Then gently remove the wide press handle of the burger presser by twisting it. Moisten both sides of the 2/3 rd part of the burger meat with water and make it into a ball before placing the meat in the pan.
- Now place the 2/3rd portion of the meat on the bottom of the pan. Make sure the handle is moist at the cavity center with water and gently press the handle to push down the meat.
- Now remove the handle by twisting to release the meat and fill the depression created by the handle with ingredients of your choice such as roasted onions, cheese, peppers, etc.
- The next step is placing the remaining part of the meat (1/3rd portion) on the top of a pressed and filled burger meat. Ensure to flatten the meat neatly on the top of the already pressed meat.
- Re-attach the large press to the handle of the burger presser and lock it properly. Again moist the handle of the presser with water and press the burger meat to complete seal all the fillings inside the patty.
- Slowly remove the burger from the presser by releasing the bottom plate. Gently slide the plate stuck to the bottom of a pressed burger patty and separate it. Place the pressed and removed burger patty on a wax paper to rest before grilling on a electric skillet or pan-fried on a carbon steel pan.
These are the key features of the top ten burger press that I have listed out. I hope you find them useful and helps to make your decision in picking the best burger press for your needs. Order one today to make juicy amazing burgers for your friends and family! If you’re looking to complete your burger-making arsenal, check out the panini press too that helps you to cook your burger nicely!
Last update on 2020-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API