Do you know that cooking on metal pans or cookware could expose you to several diseases? If no, then, it is something you should know. There were several studies and reports that indicated that cooking on a metal cookware could result in serious health issues. This is why you should consider switching to ceramic cookware.
Here are some of the top advantages of ceramic cookware
- Ceramic coating is free from lead and cadmium
- Ceramic cookware is compatible with induction cook tops, gas stove, and halogen stoves.
- Ceramic cookware is easy to clean and durable
- Ceramic coating is certified to be free of PTFE and PFOA
- Ceramic cookware is compatible to be used in a microwave oven
- Ceramic cookware could transfer heat all over the surface evenly
- Until now, studies indicate that cooking in a ceramic cookware does not result in any health issues
With all these things being told, make sure that you purchase a product from a reputed brand and with features that could satisfy your requirements. If you’re confused about the differences in the cookware materials, you can check out our handy guide here. Always remember to read the specification before you purchase the product. Also check this list of best ceramic knives reviews for 2020.
Best Buy Ceramic Cookware Reviews 2020
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Ceramic Cookware Reviews 2020
- 1. Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating 10-Piece Cookware Set, Red
- 2. T-fal C996SE Initiatives Nonstick Ceramic 14-Piece, Black
- 3. GreenLife Soft Grip 16pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set, Turquoise
- 4. WearEver Ceramic Cookware Set, 15 Pieces, Nonstick Cookware Set, Red
- 5. GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick 7″ and 10″ Open Frypan Set, Turquoise
- 6. BulbHead (10824) Red Copper 10 PC Copper-Infused Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
- 7. Vremi 8 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set
- 8. Farberware Purecook Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 12 Piece Cookware Set, Aqua
- 9. GreenLife CW001923-004 Diamond Healthy Ceramic cookware
- 10. GreenPan Valencia Pro Hard Anodized Ceramic Cookware
- How to Season Your Ceramic Cookware?
- Ceramic Cookware Buying Gide – Thins to look while buying?
- Ceramic Cookware Cleaning and caring instructions
1. Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating 10-Piece Cookware Set, Red
This ceramic cookware comes in a pack of 10 and comes from the brand Cook N Home.
- This ceramic cookware set comes with ceramic products like saucepans, casserole, Dutch oven, and fry pans.
- The products included in this ceramic cookware set is made a thick gauge aluminum that is designed in such a way that it spreads the heat evenly all over its surface and does not cause any hotspots
- The non stick coating on these products makes the food release easier and enhances the user’s easiness in cleaning the product
- One of the notable things about these ceramic cookware is that it comes with tempered glass lids that enable the user to keep track of the cooking
- The manufacturer has incorporated high quality handles and all the cookware included in this set is compatible with gas, electric, and halogen stoves.
=> See Also: 10 Best Nonstick Cookware Reviews
2. T-fal C996SE Initiatives Nonstick Ceramic 14-Piece, Black
This product comes from the top brand T-fal and is one of the top-selling ceramic cookwares.
- This is a ceramic cookware set comes with ceramic products like Fry Pan, 11-Inch Fry Pan, Sauce Pans with Lids, Dutch Oven with Lid, One Egg Wonder, Nylon Tools
- This product comes with a high quality ceramic interior that makes the product resistant to stains and scratches.
- The ceramic non-stick interior are free from any harmful chemicals and enhances the food release feature.
- The whole set of products included in this set of ceramic cookwares are made of heavy gauge aluminum that increases the efficiency of cooking
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on this product and is safe for all cooking methods.
- The manufacturer claims that these cookwares could handle a heat up to 570-degrees without deforming
3. GreenLife Soft Grip 16pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set, Turquoise
GreenLife is one of the most heard names in ceramic cookware section as it is one of the largest manufacturer and marketer of ceramic cookwares.
- One of the most important things about this cookware is that it is made of Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating which is certified free of any type of harmful chemicals.
- This ceramic cookware set includes ceramic cookwares like mini fry pan, fry pan, open fry pan, covered saucepan, covered stockpot, covered sauté pan, stainless steel steamer and other kitchen utensils
- The manufacturer has incorporated high quality insulated handles that enables the user to carry the pan anywhere without burning yourselves
- The whole products in this set is made of sturdy aluminum reinforced in such a way that the heat is spread over the cookware surface evenly
- All the products in this set is dishwasher safe
4. WearEver Ceramic Cookware Set, 15 Pieces, Nonstick Cookware Set, Red
This ceramic cookware comes from the brand Wearever and comes in a pack of 15.
- This ceramic cookware set includes ceramic cookwares like sauce pans with lids, Dutch oven with lid, deep sauté pan with lid, fry pans, and a steamer insert
- The non-stick ceramic coating that comes incorporated into these cookwares are free of PTFE, PFOA, and lead
- The whole products included in this set is made of high quality sturdy aluminum and is designed to distribute heat evenly all over its surface
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on this product
- The product could withstand a maximum heat up to 700-degree
- One of the notable things about this ceramic cookware set is that that ceramic non-stick is scratch free and rust free
5. GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick 7″ and 10″ Open Frypan Set, Turquoise
Yet another product from the brand GreenLife, these ceramic cookwares comes with several attractive features.
- The cookwares in this ceramic cookwares comes incorporated with high quality Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating, which is certified to be free of PFOA and PTFE
- The cookwares included in this cookware set are made of aluminum which comes reinforced for enhanced quality and heat conduction
- The whole product is certified to be free from lead cadmium
- This cookware could be heated up to a maximum temperature of 350-degree
- The manufacturer has incorporated Bakelite handles on both the cookwares included in this ceramic cookware set
- Both the cookwares are dishwasher safe
6. BulbHead (10824) Red Copper 10 PC Copper-Infused Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
This ceramic cookware set is one of its kinds. The cookwares included in this set come with unique features.
- The cookwares in this ceramic cookware set is made of tough grade copper infused ceramic
- The non stick coating on this cookware is rust proof and scratch resistant
- One of the notable things about this products is that it could withstand a heat up to 500-degree
- The non stick coating incorporated into these cookwares are free from PFOA and PTFE
- The cookwares included in this ceramic cookware set are fry pan, fry pan with lid, sauce pot with lid, sauce pot with lid, sauce pot with lid, and aluminum steamer insert
- Another important thing about this cookware set is that it looks very attractive and could be an excellent addition to your kitchen settings
7. Vremi 8 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set
This ceramic cookware set from the brand Vremi is one of the most attractive looking cookware set available today.
- The cookwares included in this ceramic cookware set comes with non stick ceramic coating that could spread the heat evenly all over its surface
- The products included in this ceramic cookware set comes compatible with induction stove, gas, and halogen stove
- The product is dishwasher safe
- The cookwares included in this ceramic cookware set are Dutch oven pots, casserole pot with lids and angled fry pans
- The lids incorporated in these products are designed in such a way that it is best to steam and cook food
- The manufacturer has incorporated Bakelite handles that enables the user to carry the hot cookware from one place to another without burning the hands
8. Farberware Purecook Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 12 Piece Cookware Set, Aqua
This attractive ceramic cookware comes from the top brand Farberware.
- All the cookwares included in this ceramic cookware set is made of sturdy aluminum and is designed to transfer heat evenly all over its surface
- The product comes incorporated with ceramic non stick coating that makes the food release and cleaning easier
- The cookwares in this ceramic cookware set is dishwasher safe and comes with an attractive looks
- One of the notable things about this ceramic cookware set is that most cookwares in this set comes with shatter-resistant glass lids to keep the heat and moisture locked
- The manufacturer claims that the cookware could withstand a maximum heat up to 350-degree Fahrenheit
- The cookware in this set comes incorporated with insulated handles and the manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on this products.
9. GreenLife CW001923-004 Diamond Healthy Ceramic cookware
This matt black colored GreenLife CW001923 comes with exciting features and in a pack of 14.
- This ceramic cookware set includes cookwares like open fry pan skillet, covered saucepan, covered sauté pan, covered stockpot, and multi-purpose black nylon cooking utensils
- All the cookwares in this cookware set comes with ceramic non stick coating of high quality
- The non-stick coating in this cookware set is free of PTFE, PFOA, and lead
- The cookwares included in this ceramic cookware set comes with diamond reinforced technology, which enhances the non stick efficiency
- The cookware could withstand heat up to 350-degree Fahrenheit
10. GreenPan Valencia Pro Hard Anodized Ceramic Cookware
This is a brand of ceramic nonstick metal utensil which comprises of frying pans, casserole, as well as the matching lids.
- This brand is safe as it boasts of being manufactured without the use of any kind of harmful materials such as lead, PFAs, cadmium, or any other metals.
- This product is highly durable and you can be rest assured that it shall offer a great value for money
- The major attraction of the Green pan product is the latest technology known as the Magneto technology. It is because of this that you can be ensured that the cooking utensils will be free from any kind of scratch, wrap, as well as wobbling. This, in turn, goes a long way in helping you get do your cooking effortlessly with minimum of efforts
- This product is highly suitable for use in a wide variety of stovetops. You can use it on induction cooktops, a gas, an electric cooktop, broiler or even oven.
- The product has an added convenience in the sense that you can use it in a dishwasher as well. It is extremely easy to clean these utensils and that is why the cooking becomes effortless in some sense.
- It is highly recommended that you cook using this vessel on medium or low heat
How to Season Your Ceramic Cookware?
It is important to season your ceramic cookware in an appropriate manner. In order to properly season your cookware, you have to appropriately rub cooking oil against the cookware. Post this, you have to heat the cooking vessel for a time of around forty to fifty minutes. The next step is to remove this from the heat. Wait until the cooking vessel has cooled down completely. You should then rinse the vessel with hand with help of warm and soapy water. When you have rinsed it properly, the cookware is completely ready. If you do this in an appropriate manner, the performance of the ceramic cookware is enhanced.
Ceramic Cookware Buying Gide – Thins to look while buying?
There are a number of makes and types as far as ceramic cookware are concerned. It could be really confusing to make a choice. But, ceramic cookware could help you to cook fast and easily. The factors that would help you choose the right ceramic cookware have been listed
Price – Though ceramic cookware is available in all price ranges. You can use it as a buying guide because of the prices of ceramic cookware generally increases with the quality of the ceramic cookware. The costly ones are of a better quality than the lower priced ones.
Safety – The ceramic cookware is known for its non-stick coating. The non-stick coating that the ceramic cookware is bestowed with is due to a special PFOA coating or other alternative coatings. The PFOA, however, is not a safe material for coating because it is hazardous to health when subject to a high temperature. Therefore, it is better to avoid PFOA coated ceramic cookware.
Oven friendly – Most of the times ceramic cookware is used for baking as it is suitable for baking and serving it as such considering the glossy appearance of the ceramic cookware. But when you buy ceramic cookware to be used in the oven it is important for you to pay attention to the lid of the cookware. In certain cases, the lid might not be as oven friendly as the main dish. Similarly, it is also important to consider how much heat the cookware would be able to bear.
Quality – When you buy ceramic cookware, it is important to consider the ergonomics of the cookware in terms of the handle and how it is riveted to the pan or pot as well as the quality of the ceramic coat that allows you to use metal ladles without the risk of damaging the coating. You should also check if it can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
Warranty – Buying ceramic cookware with greater warranty is the best way to safeguard the amount you have invested in buying ceramic cookware. ,
Ceramic Cookware Cleaning and caring instructions
Proper care and maintenance would ensure that the ceramic cookware last really long. The nonstick coating of the ceramic cookware ensures that it is easy to clean and care for.
Steps in cleaning and caring for your ceramic cookware
The steps in cleaning and caring for your ceramic cookware is as follows
- Hand wash the cookware: Every time you use it, allow it to cool completely. Then use a soft sponge, dishcloth and warm soapy water to clean the cookware. While there is certain ceramic cookware that can be cleaned in a dishwasher, there is no doubt that the cookware cleaned by hand-wash would last really long.
- Dealing with burnt food: Just in case there is burnt food that is sticking stubbornly to the surface despite the nonstick coating, add 1 cup 24o ml of vinegar to 4 cups/940ml of water. Fill the pan or pot with the mixture and bring it to a boil for about 3-5 mins. Turn off the stove and when the solution is cool, wipe the sticky food at the bottom with a sponge or cloth.
- Rinsing: Rinse the ceramic cookware thoroughly with warm tap water to remove all residue of food as well as soap solution.
- Removing stains: Just in case you see stains in the ceramic cookware, dust baking soda on the stained areas and allow it to sit for 15-20 mins. Then scrub the cookware in a circular motion with a dry cloth or paper towel. This will help remove stains. Now, you can rinse it thoroughly with tap water.
- Drying: Wipe the cookware clean with a dry towel or allow it to air-dry.
However, remember that you should never use an abrasive scrub clean ceramic cookware. You should also avoid cleaning the cookware when it is hot or store it near other vessels made of other materials to avoid it from scratching against each other and getting damaged.
Purchasing a ceramic cookware could be confusing if it is your first product, consider the list of products mentioned above as they are the best products available on the market today.