A bread pan also commonly referred to as bread loaf pan as you know is a Bakeware. You would know the fact that bread loaf pans are used to shape the bread while the dough is baked and it is rising.
Most of the people prefer having their bread as a loaf and the bread pan would help anyone cook the bread to the loaf shape. Most of the bread loaf pans would be made of a metal, silicone, and in rare cases made of glass. Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. However, it is totally up to you on which type of material you should consider buying.
Are you a person who is considering purchasing a bread loaf pan? If yes, make sure that the product you purchase is made of a material that is efficient enough to transfer the heat evenly over its surface, therefore evenly baking the cake or bread. In the same way, it is always recommended that the bread loaf pan you purchase should have a non-stick surface so that it would be easy to clean and the dough/food will not stick on to the surface of the pan under any circumstances. Recently I also reviewed the Best Bread Maker Machine, check it.
My first bread loaf pan was a failure as I was not aware of what to consider while purchasing and I bought a cheap pan, which proved inefficient after a few months use. Then, later I purchased a product with better features. However, to avoid such mistakes here is a list of best bread loaf pans that you could consider purchasing.
Best Buy Bread Loaf Pans Reviews 2019
1. USA Pan Bakeware Pullman Loaf Pan with Cover, 13 x 4 inch
The USA Pan Bakeware Pullman Loaf Pan with Cover from the brand USA Pan is one of the unique break load pans available on the market right now.
- This bread loaf pan comes with a unique cover to cover the loaf pan
- The whole interior of the product is silicone non-stick coated for more ease of cleaning and efficiency
- This product is made of heavy gauge aluminized steel
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on this product
- One of the notable things about this bread loaf pan is the fluted design that makes the product durable, reliable, and resistant to wrap
-> See Also: 10 Best Bread Knives Reviews In 2019
2. USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel 1 1/2 Pound Loaf Pan
Unlike the above-listed bread loaf pan, this product is larger and allows more air flow to allow better cooking.
- This is a 1 ½ pound loaf pan
- The dimension of this bread loaf pan is 10x5x3 Inches
- This product comes with a silicone non-stick for better cooking and easy cleaning
- This bread loaf pan is made of 65% recycled steel and comes with a limited life time warranty
- One of the notable things about this bread loaf pan is that it comes with a corrugated surface design that enables enhanced air circulation that could result in even bake
3. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware Bread and Meat Loaf Pan Set, 2-Piece, Gray
This bread loaf pan is made of heavy-duty steel rolled in such a way that edges of the Bakeware is smooth and soft and comes from the top brand Farberware.
- This bread loaf pan comes with inside and outside non-stick coated for easy cleaning and enhanced baking efficiency
- This Bakeware could be heated up to 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- This product is hand wash recommended and is assured of its quality.
- The product comes in a pack of two
4. Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Non-Stick Bakeware 9″ x 5″ Loaf Pan, Orange
Rachel Ray, as you know, is one of the best Bakeware manufacturing brands in the world. This bread loaf pan is no different.
- This bread loaf pan comes with a dimension of 9×5-Inches
- This is one of the most attractive and elegant looking bread loaf pans in this list
- The product is made of heavy gauge steel that is suitable for everyday use and high temperature heating
- One of the notable things about this product is that it comes grippy handles that could allow the user to carry the pan when hot
- The inside and outside of this bread loaf pan is non-stick coated
5. Silicone Bread and Loaf Pan Set of 2 Red, Nonstick, Commercial Grade Plus Homemade Bread Making Recipe Ebook
This bread loaf pan from the brand Silicone Designs is made of 100% food grade silicone and is latex free.
- This product comes in a pack of two
- The product is dishwasher safe and is easy to clean
- The price of the product is comparatively cheaper than other products
- This bread loaf pan could be used for cooking multiple products like bread, quiche, meatloaf, potpies etc.
- The silicone used to make this bread loaf pan is environment friendly and lightweight.
- The product comes with a dimension of 10.75x5x2.5-Inches
6. DOBI Loaf Pans – Disposable Aluminum Foil 2Lb Bread Pans
Unlike all the products listed above, this bread loaf pan is disposable and comes in a pack of 50.
- This disposable bread loaf pan comes with superior conductivity feature that ensures even baking and heating
- The whole product is made of eco-friendly material
- The whole product is made recyclable aluminum and is best to be used on portable stoves
- One of the biggest advantages of this product is that the user does not have to clean the product, he/she could throw away the product after use.
7. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Loaf Pan, 1 lb.
This bread loaf pan is made of high-grade commercial aluminized steel that could provide fast and efficient heat transfer all around it.
- This product is Swiss-engineered and ceramic reinforced for a high quality non-stick feature.
- The whole product is corrosion and abrasion resistant
- The manufacturer has provided micro-textured pattern in the inside to enhance the airflow and to reduce the surface contact
- This product is best recommended for preparing lemon cakes, bread, pound cakes etc.
- The edge of the product is square rolled that enhances the durability of the edges and provide a secure grip that could enable easy handling.
8. Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick Mini Loaf Pan Set, 3-Piece
This bread loaf pan from the brand Wilton comes with many exciting features.
- This product comes in a pack of three
- The product has a dimension of 5.75 x 3-Inches
- This product comes in a 10-year warranty
- The whole product is dishwasher safe
- The product is made of steel and the whole product comes with a non-stick coating that makes cleaning and cooking easier
9. Camp Chef Home Seasoned Cast Iron Bread Pan
Unlike any other products listed above, the Camp Chef Home Seasoned Cast Iron Bread Pan is made of seasoned iron and is one of the best bread loaf pans available on the market today.
- This product comes with excellent grip handles that could enable you to carry the bread loaf pan with ease even when hot
- This product has a dimension of 5.25 x 11-Inches
- The seasoned iron is guaranteed to last for a lifetime without rusting or corrode
- The whole product is abrasion resistant and comes in a perfect shape loaf for gourmet bread
10. Pyrex 1.5-Quart Clear Basics Glass Loaf Pan (Set of 2)
This bread loaf pan is perhaps one of the best and only bread loaf pans made of glass.
- This product comes in a pack of two of capacity 1.5-quart
- The product is certified to be safe from stains or does not absorb any odor
- One of the notable things about this product is that the whole product is transparent and this allows the user to keep track of the cooking
- This product is dishwasher and microwave safe
- The whole product is reliable and durable.
Bread Loaf Pans Buying Guide – What To Consider?
Are you not satisfied with the bread you bake, because they look annoying and incomplete? Then you should consider the factors listed below to get the best bread loaf pan
Size of the pan – Bread loaf pan comes in different sizes; the size simply refers to the dimension of the pan. It could differ from mini pans to extra large (King-sized) pans. The size of the pan is to be considered based on the user’s preference or requirement. Therefore, while purchasing a pan you should check the product specification and make sure that the size of the pan is suitable for your requirement.
Height of the pan – Height of the pan is important when it comes to the softness and baking efficiency. As the height of the bread loaf increases, the softness and size of the bread could differ. Therefore, you should consider the height of the pan you purchase.
Bread loaf pan material – Bread loaf pans are made of different materials; it could be silicone, ceramic, stainless steel, glass, or aluminum. Aluminum is one of the best heat conducting materials available on the market. It also distributes heat evenly all over its surface delivering high baking efficiency. If you prefer getting yourself the best bread loaf pan made of metal then you could consider getting an aluminum bread loaf pan, but if you want something latest then you have an option of purchasing silicone pans. One of the greatest advantages of silicone bread pan is that it could cool-down quickly and it does not rust or deform under any circumstances. Another great advantage is that a silicone bread pan is flexible and could be stored easily somewhere.
However, stoneware ceramic bread pans could also be considered for good bread baking, but it has disadvantages that include chipping or breaking at a fall.
Warranty – Warranty is one of the major factors that you should consider while purchasing a bread loaf pan, warranty keeps your product secured. On the other hand, a product with a warranty simply could indicate that the product has good quality. So, always consider purchasing a bread loaf pan with warranty.
Bread Loaf pans Clean & Caring Instructions
If you are using a silicone bread loaf pan then it is very important that you clean the pan after each use.
Step 1: Once, the pan is out from the oven removed the bread or cake from the pan and then scrub the pan thoroughly
Step 2: Remember not to use any hard or sharp object to scrub the pan
Step 3: If you find the bread or cake still sticking to the pan, then you should follow the steps below
Step 4: Heat the pan up to 350 degree and then soak the silicone pan in hot water. Once you have done this, scrub again and the food will come off
Step 5: If you still face some issue, then it is best recommended that you pick up the pan and then apply a mixture of baking soda and water all over the pan
Then, wash the pan with hot water and dishwasher soap
On the other hand, if you are using a metal bread loaf pan, then here is some steps that could help you clean the pan with ease.
Step 1: Wait till the bread loaf pan cools down
Step 2: If the pan is non stick, do not pour water when the pan is hot
Step 3: Once the pan cools down, power some warm water and then wipe clean using a soft cloth
Step 4: Do not scrub the non-stick pan with hard or hard material as it could harm the non-stick.
Step 5: Once, the cleaning is done. Wipe the pan clean and dry and then store it in a place with low moisture.
The same steps have to follow if you are using a metal bread loaf pan
How Do You Remove Bread From a Loaf Pan?
Sticky bread on the pan can be very disappointing. You would not feel the charm to eat the bread any further. No matter how many times you have tried to remove the loaf of bread, yet you only met failure. Let us see some of the easy steps which you can apply to remove the bread from the loaf pan:
- Sometimes, letting the bread cool down, is a wonderful way of making the break not stick to the pan. While the bread is warm, it has moisture all over it, which is getting while coming at room temperature. As you let the temperature of the bread be equivalent to the surrounding temperature, there will be no moisture on the bread, which in-turn reduces the chances of your bread sticking to the surface of the loaf pan.
- Often laying down a piece of paper over the loaf pan helps in reducing the stickiness of the bread to the pan. This in-turn helps in making the loaf of bread not stick onto the pan, thus making it easier to be removed.
- You can also use a piece of wax paper on the table, and allow the loaf pan to be inverted, with the bread sticking on it. As you knock the pan from the rear, it is expected that the loaf of bread will fall down from the loaf pan, thus get separated.
- Warm water is often the best solution to such problems. Fill up a bowl with water, which is having a mild temperature that allows the bread to be separated from the loaf pan. As the bread separates, you can invert the pan onto the countertop and remove the bread from the loaf pan, without tearing it. You may use the knife, to slowly separate the bread from the pan’s edges.
Following the above methods, you can easily enjoy the last bit of your bread loaf, without being worried about the stickiness of the loaf of bread to the bottom of the pan.
A bread loaf pan is a Bakeware that should be chosen carefully, not all products out there on the market come with the same quality and feature. Consider purchasing any one of the products mentioned above and enjoy the features of a bread loaf pan.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Bread Loaf Pans Reviews 2019
- 1. USA Pan Bakeware Pullman Loaf Pan with Cover, 13 x 4 inch
- 2. USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel 1 1/2 Pound Loaf Pan
- 3. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware Bread and Meat Loaf Pan Set, 2-Piece, Gray
- 4. Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Non-Stick Bakeware 9″ x 5″ Loaf Pan, Orange
- 5. Silicone Bread and Loaf Pan Set of 2 Red, Nonstick, Commercial Grade Plus Homemade Bread Making Recipe Ebook
- 6. DOBI Loaf Pans – Disposable Aluminum Foil 2Lb Bread Pans
- 7. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Loaf Pan, 1 lb.
- 8. Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick Mini Loaf Pan Set, 3-Piece
- 9. Camp Chef Home Seasoned Cast Iron Bread Pan
- 10. Pyrex 1.5-Quart Clear Basics Glass Loaf Pan (Set of 2)
- Bread Loaf Pans Buying Guide – What To Consider?
- Bread Loaf pans Clean & Caring Instructions
- How Do You Remove Bread From a Loaf Pan?