When you are looking for something healthy, tasty, and fast to cook breakfast, the first thing that comes to your mind is a sandwich. Everyone Loves sandwich, whether it’s with a double layer of cheese, with eggs or a simple vegetable sandwich. Interestingly, sandwhich maker is coined as panini press, which is essential for preparing evening snacks. Its absolutely ideal for health conscious people who wants to cook healthy diet in short time.
Nowadays, sandwhich maker comes with a variety of new features such as a countdown timer with an audible beep. You can do your work until your breakfast gets ready. Well, You might have come across various panini press, but its bit time consuming to analyze, compare the ratings and choose the perfect on.
So, we have gathered some of the coolest and best sandwich makers to quickly make your delicious sandwich.
Select one and start eating your homemade mouth-watering sandwiches.
Best Buy Sandwich Maker Reviews 2020
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Sandwich Maker Reviews 2020
- 1. Hamilton Beach 25477 Breakfast Electric Sandwich Maker
- 2. Hamilton Beach 25490 Dual Breakfast Sandwich
- 3. Cuisinart Dual-Sandwich Nonstick Electric Grill
- 4. Hamilton Beach 25462Z Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 5. Hamilton Beach 25460A Panini Press Sandwich Maker
- 6. Proctor Silex 25479 Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 7. Proctor Silex 25408Y Sandwich Toaster
- 8. T-fal SW6100 Nonstick Sandwich and Waffle Maker
- 9. Breville BSG520XL Panini Duo 1500-Watt Nonstick Panini Press
- 10. Hamilton Beach 25430 Sandwich Maker
- Sandwich Maker Buying Guide – Features To Consider
- Sandwich Maker Cleaning & Caring Instructions
- How to Use a Sandwich Maker
1. Hamilton Beach 25477 Breakfast Electric Sandwich Maker
Hamilton Beach 25477 Breakfast Electric Sandwich Maker is the first in our list of sandwich makers. You can easily make your sandwich at home. It can make a sandwich in 5 minutes or less. All ingredients including eggs, cheese, and precooked meat can be used. It is good for making sandwiches with small bagels, English muffins, biscuits, and much more.
To make your favorite sandwich, all you need to do is Add the bread and precooked meat, Add Egg, Top egg with 2nd bread Slice and Slide the egg plate out to finish the sandwich. You can even add cheese and your sandwich is ready to eat.All the parts of the sandwich maker are removable and easily washable. The dishwasher can be used to wash the parts.
- The upper surface of the sandwich maker has a durable and non-stick coating.
- It comes in 2 variant. One is single and one is with a timer.
2. Hamilton Beach 25490 Dual Breakfast Sandwich
It can cook up to 2 sandwiches at the same time. It is easy to cook and makes your sandwich in 5 minutes or less. All ingredients can be used for cooking. You need to use pre-cooked meat. All the parts can are washable and safe. It includes recipes to make your delicious sandwich at home.
- Portable, compact
- Dishwasher safe
3. Cuisinart Dual-Sandwich Nonstick Electric Grill
If you are a type of person who likes Grill sandwich more. This one is the ideal sandwich maker for you. Cuisinart Dual-Sandwich Nonstick Electric Grill can make 2 sandwiches simultaneously. It has Nonstick grill plates which ensure effortless food release and also it can be quicky clean. It Browns and seals sandwiches with a diagonal indentation which is useful for slicing it in half. It can also be used to make French toast and omelets. It has a red and green indicator light. The red light shows on when the grill is plugged in and it is heating up. The other green light turns on when the grill is ready to use.
- 3 year warranty
- Ideal for home cook & professional chef
- Unique design
4. Hamilton Beach 25462Z Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
Hamilton Beach 25462Z Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker Grills sandwiches of any thickness. The sandwich maker is another great option for grill sandwiches. It comes with a power button and preheats lights which indicate when the sandwich maker is heated. It makes the best-tasting paninis at home. The lid is Cafe-style and presses down evenly. It has a cool touch handle. It can be kept in an upright position which saves your space. It has 10”x8” Nonstick Cooking Surface. It can be used to make everything starting from a basic grilled cheese sandwich to a thick, mouth-watering Reuben sandwich.
- Non stick surface
- Cool touch handle
5. Hamilton Beach 25460A Panini Press Sandwich Maker
It is yet another sandwich maker by the same company. It Grills 2 to 3 sandwiches of any thickness at the same time. It is stainless steel, medium sized sandwich maker, and comes with 10″ x 8″ nonstick grids. The Elegant chrome finish makes it look beautiful. The plates are non-removable. However, it saves space by Upright storage. The sandwich maker comes with preheat lights and power light. Any size of sandwiches can be used in it. Not just the sandwiches, although it is mostly used for making the sandwiches it can also be used for other things. Chicken Quesadillas made by this comes out warm and cheesy as well as toasty from the outside. Moreover, you can also use it to make Pizza and Bruschetta.
- Cafe style floating lid
- Ideal for making pizzas
6. Proctor Silex 25479 Breakfast Sandwich Maker
If you are looking for another all in one sandwich maker. You should definitely go with Proctor Silex 25479 Breakfast Sandwich Maker. You can add the eggs after adding the bread and pre-cooked meat. All the recipes are included and the sandwich is ready to eat in less than 5 minutes. All the parts of the sandwich maker are removable and easy to clean. It makes the delicious sandwich at home. Just in a couple of minutes, the ready light is blown and you can Lift the cover and rings to take out you are ready to eat the sandwich.
- The parts are dishwasher safe
- Removable & easy to clean
7. Proctor Silex 25408Y Sandwich Toaster
The next in the list is Proctor Silex 25408Y Sandwich Toaster. Not much to describe, it is a sandwich maker which can make 2 sandwiches at the same time. It cuts the sandwiches in a triangle shape. It has all the needed things including the power and preheat lights. The sandwich maker is compact and easy to clean. All you need to do is Simply assemble your sandwich, place it inside the sandwich maker and close the lid.
- Simple & compact
- Easily available
- Unique design
8. T-fal SW6100 Nonstick Sandwich and Waffle Maker
This one is not just the sandwich maker. The 8th in our list is all in one sandwich and waffle maker. There are 2 changeable plates to make sandwich or waffle. The sandwich plates can be used to make sandwiches at any time. It also has a cord storage and the parts are dishwasher safe. The sandwich and waffle maker includes a power light and indicator lights which shows when the plates are ready for cooking. If you love waffles and sandwich both, this one is the best 2 slice and easy to clean sandwich and waffle maker.
- Presses down easilly
- Comes with replacable plates
9. Breville BSG520XL Panini Duo 1500-Watt Nonstick Panini Press
This is another duo sandwich maker. It is a little different than all the mentioned above. It is 1500-watt panini press . The flat bottom plate is useful for fast and thorough cooking. The ribbed top plate creates grill marks which is a best if you like the grilled sandwiches. It has a Floating hinge, on/ready lights, non-slip feet, and locking storage clip. The top plate can be easily moved into 4 types of positions above the bottom plate. It is best for both grilling thick artisan bread or toasting open-style melts. The floating hinge is given to maintain pressure evenly according to thickness level.
- nonstick & Quantanium cooking surface
- Floatings hinge
- Locking storage clip
10. Hamilton Beach 25430 Sandwich Maker
The last in the list is Hamilton Beach 25430 Sandwich Maker. It can make 2 sandwiches at the same time and cuts the sandwiches in half. This is another alternative if you are looking for the triangle shape sandwich maker. It has non stick grids. It has power on and off light. It shows when the sandwich maker is heated by preheat lights. It is easy to use, just put the sandwich in and wait for the lights. When it finishes. You will get a delicious toasted sandwich with sealed edges and warmed filling. The nonstick plates easily wipe clean. It has a lock and can be stored upright. The sandwiches are cooked in less than 5 minutes.
- Easy to handle
- Unique features
Sandwich Maker Buying Guide – Features To Consider
Who doesn’t love a crispy and delicious sandwich? In the recent times, the number of people who prefer getting a sandwich maker has increased and this alone has made selecting the best sandwich from the market a confusing and challenging task. This is why we have shortlisted a few factors that could allow you to select the best product.
Power consumption – Sandwich makers are an electric device that consumes power while working, in the beginning, sandwich makers were not electrical. However, unlike most of the products, a sandwich maker consumes more power and this should be a cause of concern to most people. Now, you should know that a sandwich maker could have a power rating between 640 to 1400 watts. But, we recommend that you don’t go for a device with high power consumption, rather consider a device with a power rating around 700 to 850 watts.
Shape of the plates incorporated into the sandwich – A sandwich could come with any one of the three types of plates
Selecting the type of plate is entirely up to the user’s preference; however, we recommend that you consider a sandwich that has a rectangular plate as it could be used for making square and round sandwiches.
Number of sandwich slices – A sandwich maker comes in a different capacity; it is not just one or two sandwiches we are talking about, we are talking about the sandwich makers that come in a large size that could cook more than 3 or more sandwiches at the same time. So, we recommend that you consider purchasing a sandwich maker based on the number of sandwiches you want to cook at a time.
Extra features – A sandwich maker could come with several extra features; however, you should be careful to purchase the one with the extra features that could serve your purpose well
- Auto shut off – This feature is incorporated into almost every new model sandwich makers, but older models do lack this feature. It is very important that you consider purchasing a sandwich maker that comes with this feature as it could prevent your sandwiches from overcooking or getting burned.
- Timer – This feature simply allows the user to cook the sandwich without much manual assistance.
Brand – When it comes to purchasing a sandwich maker, the brand do matter a lot as top brands see to the fact that they manufacture and market top quality sandwich maker. One of the best things about brands is that they offer features that does not fail or stand second to no other brands.
Non stick coating – A majority of the sandwich makers come with the non stick coating; however, it is not just the coating that one should be considered about. The quality of the non stick coating is very important, the non stick coating is not supposed to emit any chemicals that could poison or cause any other long term health issues. This is why we recommend that you check the specification and make sure the product you purchase s chemical free.
Handles – Sandwich makers comes made of metal which heats up while working, this is why we recommend that you purchase a sandwich maker that comes with an excellent handles that has grips making it efficient for use.
Now, based on the factors mentioned above you would surely get a sandwich maker that you will not regret.
Sandwich Maker Cleaning & Caring Instructions
First of all, before cleaning, make sure you know the product well.
- Step 1: If the product comes with removable plates, then the cleaning will be a bit different.
- Step 2: Remove the plates once the device cools down and then simply remove the food deposits using your fingernails.
- Step 3: Now, soak or submerge the plates on warm water and with a sponge wipe clean the plate to remove the food deposits.
- Step 4: Once you have done the above procedure, take a dry cloth and wipe the plates clean and then assemble the plates. Store the sandwich at some place dry and without any moisture.
The buying guide mentioned above could help you get yourselves the best sandwich maker on the market today.
How to Use a Sandwich Maker
Making sandwiches on the sandwich maker is one of the most thrilling experiences if you are making it for the first time. A sandwich made on the sandwich maker is ten times crispier than the one cooked on the stove. Certain steps to be followed while using the sandwich maker include:
- If you are using the sandwich maker for the first time, it is suggested to first open the maker and wash the grill with moist cloth or sponge. After cleaning the grill, switch on the maker for at least ten minutes and allow the parts of the sandwich maker to get started. If you observe fumes coming out of the maker, you need not worry as it is just the ignition of the maker, since it is being used for the first time.
- While making the sandwich on the maker, it is suggested to apply oil or ghee or butter on the trays of the sandwich maker. After you have applied them, you need to connect the maker to the electric supply at your home. Observe the alert lights signaling that the maker is ready to be used.
- Now, before you place the sandwiches, don’t forget to allow the preheating of the maker. Close the lids of the sandwich maker with grill for about ten minutes for a perfect pre-heat.
- On the other side, keep the sandwich prepared. As the pre-heat is completed, it is time to keep the sandwich over the grill. Make sure the temperature of the sandwich maker with grill has reached an optimal level. As you keep the sandwich within the maker, make sure you use the lid to tightly close the plate, which allows the maker to optimally heat the sandwich.
- Once the sandwich is cooked, remove it on a plate using a wooden spatula. Follow it up by letting the maker cool down for sometime before putting another sandwich within the maker.
- After all your sandwiches are cooked, make sure to clean the maker and power off the sandwich maker with grill so that the internal parts of the maker don’t heat up and burn.
In the end, it’s all about your taste. Just because we mentioned it early on our list doesn’t mean you have to buy it. Some like their sandwich with eggs, some without, some likes it grilled while some just want to eat more. Check all the sandwich makers and purchase the one which you need the most. Most of the mentioned products are available with different variants.
If you like the one listed and it doesn’t have a capacity to make 2 sandwiches there may be a different variant in the same model available with all the things you need.
Editor's Note: Article Was Last Updated on