When you are making your daily meals, you would be amazed at how easy to save the preparation time with the large food processor. whether it is chopping onions, grating cheese or mincing garlic gloves, a food processor can do it mere seconds. Unlike humans, food processor requires just a minute or two to make an awesome pizza from the dough. Use the power of food processor to help you make your mouthwatering recipes from pesto to hummus to momos and much more.
To operate the food processor, you don’t need to be an expert. Once you master the operation, you can do anything from slicing to shredding on the go. All you need to do is get the one from the best online shopping portals. Purchasing a food processor from Amazon is said to be worth every penny. Since there are a lot of food processors out there in the market, you might have a queer feeling of being analyzed.
To save your precious time, we choose the best of the best 10 products for you. Depends on your needs, you can choose the best one. Cuisinart 14 cup food processor hold good reviews & ratings. It is not affordable yet gives excellent performance. If you are looking for the affordable choice, Black+ Decker is perfect for your daily needs. Just take a look over the article to know more about other choices.
Best Buy Food Processor Reviews 2020
Table of Contents
1. Cuisinart 14 cup food processor
An excellent product from the Cuisinart family and has the sleek & stylish design to attract more and more customers.
- Since it comes with thicker slides, it is extremely easy to adjust the appliance to fill the slices of potatoes, mushrooms and similar veggies.
- The Cuisinart products are tested and formulated with the latest technology to ensure great user experience.
- When it comes to grating cheese, the big 14-cup bowl works well. Although there are multiple parts to clean & wash after use, Cuisinart brand ensures quick and routine cleaning.
- Without having to worry about the durability, you can get this product as it comes with a manufacturer warranty of five years.
- Although the bowl handles facing upward, it gives you a better experience.
- Whether it is slicing mangoes, shredding toppings or even grating cheese for your delicious pizzas, Cuisinart food processor can do all.
2. Hamilton 8 cup Food Processor
Next, to the Cuisinart product, we can move to Hamilton brand, which marks its name for premium quality and versatile feature. An affordable choice for the home cook who wants to make mouthwatering dishes & impress their family.
- When it comes to whipping up dry ingredients or beating hard dough, nothing can beat Hamilton Beach 8 cup food processor.
- unlike its competitor, Hamilton has incorporated a powerful, fast running motor for better user experience.
- The ergonomic handle is soft, smooth and perfectly designed for the home cook. When chopping onions, and shredding small vegetables, it turn out to be evenly chopped foods.
- Unlike another low-quality food processor, Hamilton product doesn’t leak fluids.
- Since it is dishwater safe, the consumer can find it easy to use & clean after every use. Despite the old-fashioned Switch and knob, it is pleasant to use without hassle.
3. Kitchen Aid 14 Cup Food processor
Whether you are making pizza, cocktail, momos and anything that requires slicing vegetables, choosing the Kitchen Aid 14 cup food processor would be the best option for the home cook.
- The device is equipped with a strong lever with which you can adjust to get the desired thickness.
- When it comes to slicing potatoes, you can have a better slice. Not just for potatoes, you can get any veggies evenly chopped.
- These favorite kitchen accessories also work fine with slicing onions, mushrooms, spinach etc. In short, it slices veggies evenly without hassle.
4. Ninja Processor NN310
The Ninja precision processor NN310 small yet stylish and innovative food processor catches the heart of its user with its premium quality and ergonomic handle.
- Whether it is chopping soft food or slicing potatoes or puree cauliflower, it can show its best.
- It works well with potatoes and gives you evenly sliced pieces. An affordable choice for those who want to mince, slice and dice the ingredients with ease.
- It doesn’t require much effort while handling it.
- The small yet good-looking food processor is far better for fresher who don’t know the ABC of cooking.
- The brand has designed the food processor in such a way that it can be handy, small and easy to use. If you are relocating to a new place, it will be the essential kitchen accessories.
5. Cuisinart Elite 14 Cup Processor
Yet another quality food processor from the same brand, these offers multiple features to cope with the name of the brand.
- The Cuisinart Elite 14 cup food processor provides far better performance for both home cook & professional cook as well.
- The product is equipped with a high power motor, which runs continually hours without intervention.
- It is considered to have a high-powered motor that works effectively. The presence of dishwasher safe materials will let you enjoy routine cleaning.
- This versatile product comes with two disks and three blades to save your meal preparation time.
6. Breville Food processor
Breville is one of the most popular brands, which is excelled at offering high-quality cooking accessories. The products from Breville are being tested and formulated with the latest technology to ensure great user experience.
- This versatile product comes with three blades and 5 multi-function disc, ensuring better performance.
- There is no need to pre-cut the vegetables as Breville food processor will take care of all. The product measures 11x8x18 inches.
- It comes with 16 cups large bowl and a mini processor bowl to ease your work.
- Apart from the basic attachments, it is equipped with LCD display along with the Countdown auto timer.
7. Oster Food processor
If you don’t want to invest more, you can get this excellent food processor from the Amazon shopping portal for just 35$.
- Despite the low price, it ranks as one of the best food processors today.
- The product comes with the 10 cup Capacity work bowl along with a locking lid.
- The dough blade makes it easy to beat even the tough dough.
- Operating this Oster Food processor doesn’t require much effort as it is handy and easy to use.
- The attachment includes user manual from which you can get to know the usage and instructions.
8. Black+ Decker Food Processor
You might have heard of this name, as it is the most popular brand in designing kitchen accessories. The product comes with the blend of quality and affordability to help people choose the best food processor for their cooking needs.
- The whole set of product is made of Stainless steel thus ensures durability.
- The food guide will let you know some tricks on slicing/shredding ingredients perfectly.
- The removable parts are dishwater safe, thus ensures routine cleaning after frequent use.
- The machine is formulated with the safety Interlocking system where stainless steel blades can only operate when the lid is perfectly attached to the processor bowl.
9. Braun Food Processor
Whether it is chopping, slicing, whisking or kneading the food ingredients, Braun Food Processor is the best option for the home cook. The Braun food processor comes with a wide range of convenience and offers for new users.
- Not an affordable option yet it offers many discounts and offers.
- It comes with different speed setting, with which you can set speed based on your needs. It has a limited manufacturer warranty.
- The Braun food processor runs on 110 V.
- By purchasing this amazing food processor, you can save preparation time. Braun Food processor is an essential kitchen accessory that you should definitely try.
10. Hamilton 10 cup Food Processor
Yet another product from the same brand, these offer a variety of features and has a sleek and stylish appearance to add charm to its brand.
- The product comes with a full-size 10-cup Food processor and it runs of the powerful motor of 525 watts.
- You can avail two different speed options for your needs.
- The product measures 10x9x16 inches.
- It comes with all the basic features like a dishwasher-safe bowl, attachments like a disc, strong blade, internal cord storage and much more.
- It is far better to trust this brand since it offers a one-year manufacturer warranty for this product.
This was the list of the best Food processor. The food processor comes in a handful of color, so you can opt for the best one.
Food Processor Buying Guide – What To Look for it?
If you are someone who has a lot of work to do in the kitchen like cutting, chopping, etc. or even to mix a lot of ingredients, then a food processor is something that you will definitely need in your kitchen. But how do you select the best one? The following article provides a comprehensive buying guide:
Food Processor Buying Guide:
Power: Another important consideration is that the power of the food processor that is there with you is really high. If the machine that you are suing is not powerful enough, most of the important tasks such as kneading the dough, chopping the hard vegetables like carrot into tiny small pieces, etc. shall not be accomplished. Hence, power determines the strength of the food processor and it should be powerful enough.
Additional Features: The food processors are of various types in the market. However, in order to select the one that best suit your requirements, you have to be extra careful as with regards to the various features that the tool shall have. There are many characteristics in a food processor. For example, a food processor that has an opening on its top will be greatly helpful to you as you shall be able to add ingredients whenever the same is required. Hence, you will want to choose the one that has this particular feature over the one that does not have the feature. Hence these things should be kept in mind as well. However, this is just one of the many examples. There could be various other features that might be helpful to you and still others that are just not required.
Size of the Food Processor: When you go to purchase a food processor in the market you will find that there are many variants of sizes available for the product. Depending on your use and requirements, you will have to select the one that best suit your needs. The capacity that you will need will depend on factors such as number of members in your family, the type of recipes that you intend to cook, the number and quantity of vegetables that you intend to get chopped from the food processor.
Accessories that Come Along: Another important consideration when you go for the purchase of a food processor is to check the extra accessories that come along with it. Most of the times, food processors come with additional bowls of different sizes, features that turn the processor into a juicer, etc. you just have to check whether or not the same is worth spending the extra money. If it is, then only you should go for its purchase. If not, it is not wise to shell extra money on the same.
Price: Do not go overboard and spend too much on the food processor. There are many brands available in the market and each of them will have a lot of features and characteristics. You will have to select the one which provides all the basic features as per your requirement and then choose the one that also fits your budget.
Food Processor Cleaning and Caring Instructions
Wash the Blades After Every Use: In order to ensure that your food processor work for a long time and is durable, it is imperative that you wash the blades of the processor gently after each and every use. Warm and soapy water can be used for this purpose.
Avoid Using the Dishwasher: While cleaning and washing the food processor, you should not wash the same in dishwasher. Your food processor might end up getting broken and all the parts may get lose of dishwasher is used for the purpose of cleaning the food processor.
Cleaning the Container and Lid: In order to wash the container as well as the lid of the food processor, it is imperative that put in a couple of drops of washing liquid while also filling the container with some amount of warm water. Post that, the lid should be kept on and the processor should be switched on for some minutes. This will ensure that the liquid will spread throughout the food processor. Finally, you will have to rinse the processor with warm water and the task is done.
How to Use a Food Processor?
The invention of the food processor is really a wonderful device that helps to reduce the work of a kitchen to a good extent. There are some steps that are used to use a food processor.
- It is first essential to select the blade that you wish to use and put it in the food processor.
- Then the user should latch the lid and the bowl into the processor by enabling the machine to operate.
- It is better to trim the leaves or other unwanted parts from the food that the user wants to chop and drop. It should be dropped into the machine’s deep tube. It is important to fill the bowl up to the recommended level or otherwise it will leak.
- The plastic pusher is used to move the food that is needed. There are ample devices and tools that are present inside the food processor. It helps the food processor to work very comfortably and easily.
- Food processor is used to chop the vegetables. It is a great tool in the hands of the common man. It also allows people to devote less time in the kitchen.
- The foods can be used even without pureeing it properly. In this case, the pulse button instead of turning the processor.
- It will be amazing to know that the nuts and shells can also be grinded very easily. There are grinding blades that works quite well in this case. The user can also shred cheese by cutting a block in an appropriate size in the processor.
- Mozarella will shed easily if it is freezed for about 20 minutes time.
- The user can also make coleslaw with the help of the shredding disk rather than the sliding disk. It will make the pieces too short.
You can perhaps try to find out what makes good for your cooking. Just make sure that your favorite food processor is made from a reputed brand.