With the busy and active lifestyle, getting healthy meals for your family is not that easy. In the past few years, people used a traditional grinder, grinding stones to cook and feed their family. Gone are those days when people were using such traditional cooking accessories and the technology has changed the way we cook meals, grind ingredients and feed our children.
The technology has been both a curse and a gift. While most people love fast foods, there are many meat grinders are coming up in the market ease your grinding process. Yes, you don’t need to spend quality time in grinding spices with grinding stone. Fortunately, the meat grinder becomes an essential part of our routine from grinding meat to mincing garlic. There is absolutely no need to go to your local shop & search for momos & sausage as you can prepare your own homemade recipes on the go.
This meat grinder lets you grind your own veggies, meats and even boiled rice for your baby. When you google this product, you could get hundreds of thousands of choice. However, it is important that you should purchase the meat grinder from a reputed brand.
Knowing the importance of the meat grinder, we have chosen the top 10 rated products for you to analyse & choose the best one of your choice. Also See the list for Best Meat Tenderizer In 2019.
Best Buy Meat Grinder Reviews 2019
1. Lem Products Big Bite Meat Grinder
This is a versatile product from the top-selling manufacturer and is widely used by people all across the country.
- It’s an affordable choice for the home cook and professional chef as well.
- The durable stainless steel built product is an added advantage. It comes with the metal gears & roller bearings, which makes it easy to lift and grind the ingredients.
- If you want to invest your hard-earned money in getting a high-quality meat grinder, this is the best choice.
- The manufacturer has incorporated the Big Bite technology when ensures that the meat is minced perfectly with the roller bearings.
- It comes with the five-year manufacturer warranty.
- It comes with attachment includes metal stomper, stainless steel stuffing plate, stuffing tubes, stainless steel knife.
- The in-built circuit breaker ensures Stainless steel motor housing technology. The product measures 9.25x18x16 and weighs 36 pounds.
2. Gourima Prime Plus Meat Grinder
Whether you are making fresh hamburgers or Italian pasta or homemade sausages, Gourima Prime Plus can do it all.
- The reverse circuit enables it to remove the ingredient that gets stuck.
- It is capable of coarse grinding with the three different cutting plates.
- The kibbeh attachment is suitable for making all types of sausage.
- The premium quality material is made of long-lasting stainless steel blades to ensure proper grinding of meats.
- It comes with easy to operate buttons that can be used for options like turn on, turn off, reverse, half speed.
3. Weston Pro Series 22 meat Grinder
- The commercial manufacturer has incorporated a large number of features for attracting its customer base.
- If you want your meat grinder to grind 725 pounds of flesh per hour, you can opt for this versatile Western pro series 22.
- When it comes to grinding meat for small restaurants or local shops at an affordable price, then this meat grinder is the best ever option available in the market.
- It has an ability to grind any type of meats from handles, elk, deer, beef etc. Having this commercial meat grinder makes your job easier in your home.
4. Sunmile ETL Meat Grinder
Next, to the western pro series, sunmile ETL is the most reputed products that bear a variety of useful features to grab its customers.
- It features 600W rated power and a max locked powder to ensure the product quality.
- Apart from that, it comes with the gearbox and endurable gears to release powerfully.
- Unlike other low-quality alloys, this versatile product comes with the stainless steel meat grinder which has the capacity of grinding more than 700 pounds of meat per hour.
- The best thing about the product is that it is ETL certified, ensuring security.
- The manufacturer recommended routine cleaning of cutting blades in the dishwasher.
- What makes this product versatile is that it comes with extra attachments such as stainless steel cutting blade, plastic food pusher, three different cutting plates, and sausage attachments.
5. Gideon Manual Meat Grinder
When it comes to manufacturing sleek & stylish meat grinder, noting can beat Gideon Manual.
- Whether it is mincing, dicing or making coarse grinding, Gideon Manual can do it all.
- The durable stainless steel plates are perfectly suitable for fine and coarse mincing.
- From grinding puree vegetables to mincing garlic to making hot soups, you can do with these stainless steel blades.
- It adds a touch of professions. With this amazing meat grinder, try different recipes such as meatballs, sausage, burger, momo and much more.
6. Kitchen Basics 3-in-1
As the name suggests that this meat grinder is an affordable choice and is ideal for occasional cooking. Whether it is delicious sausage or mouth-watering momo, kitchen basic 3 in 1 plate can give professional results.
- It saves your precious time by grinding the meat & vegetables quickly.
- The sharp stainless steel blades have an ability to do all the basic grinding process from mincing to dicing to coarse grinding.
- You can finely mince rice with vegetables and feed your child.
- It measures 7.5×5 and doesn’t weigh more.
- With this versatile product, make your own homemade momo, rigatoni, spaghetti, pasta and impress your family.
7. STX Turboforce Meat Grinder
Yet another meat grinder from the top-selling manufacturer, these offer the ton of useful features and has sleek, stylish and ergonomic designs.
- The premium quality meat grinder grinds 360 Lbs of meat per hour.
- It features three different speeds and a smart circuit breaker.
- The meat grinder comprises of grinding plates of three different plats, Sausage Tubes, Meat pusher.
- The premium quality product comes with the fully functional Meat Grinder to make stuff in a smart way.
- The three different type of cutting plates can be used for medium, coarse and fine grinding.
- An amazing product for both home & professional cooks.
8. Maverick Mince Master meat Grinder
The Maverik Mince Master is the simple yet innovative design that grabs hundreds of thousands of its loyal customers. If you want your ingredients to be minced finely, Maverick Mince Master is another affordable option.
- It is a basic level cooking accessories that can be used to mince cheese, nuts, garlic and much more.
- You can mince rice and feed your baby on the go.
- It comes with excellent stainless steel blades that can be used for making meat, loaf, sausage, hamburger and lots more.
- Although it is a basic & simple meat grinder, it features a reversible motor that can be used for routine cleaning.
- The three different stainless steel cutting blades can be a perfect choice for making sausage &Momo etc.
- These simple cooking accessories run on 575 watts.
- It has useful attachments like Sausage Cone, Wrench, cookie-maker die and kebbe maker.
- The stainless steel is perfect for fine grinding, medium grinding, and coarse grinding.
9. STX Turboforce II Meat Grinder
With a ton of premium features, STX Turboforce stands at on our list of top 10 best meat grinders.
- It comes with different attachments, including five grinding plates, three stainless steel blades, one beaner plate.
- It’s more than a traditional grinder to ease your cooking process.
- The sleek and stylish appearance enhances the look and feel of your kitchen.
- The best part of this amazing product is that it comes with a three-year manufacturer warranty, which eliminates the uncertainty of its durability.
- It is available now in either white or black. You can easily get this reliable meat grinder at the major shopping portals like Amazon.
10. Aekiou Electric Meatgrinder
This product is the simple and affordable choice for a home cook. The versatile Met grinder holds good ratings and reviews in online portals.
- This electric Meat grinder is particularly used for occasional cooking when are required to prepare minced meat for momos or finely ground chicken for pizza etc.
- It features a stylish yet powerful function. So, it can be both simple & professional. A perfect choice for those who want to choose a meat grinder at a reasonable price.
- It comes with light-weight blades, hence it is easy to use and handle. You will definitely love this meat grinder.
- It has many useful attachments like Motor case, Bowl Cover, Upper blade, seat cover, warranty card, and user manual to get you started.
How To Choose The Best Meat Grinder
Today meat grinders are found in almost all the kitchens. But how do you choose that perfect meat grinder for yourself and your family given the fact that there are so many brands of the product available in the market? Well, the following article provides some help:
Meat Grinder Buying Guide:
The Size of the Meat Grinder: To begin with, you need to predetermine the size of the meat grinder that you shall be using for yourself and your family. The meat grinders come in various shapes as well as sizes. To determine the one that best suits you and your family should be the first consideration.
Durability: When you buy something, you got to understand how long the product shall last. Choose a brand and a product that has been known to last for a long time. In this way, you will get the full value of the money that you will have spent on your meat grinder.
Frequency of Use: Another important factor to be kept in mind while purchasing a meat grinder is the amount of time for which you are going to use the same. If you are looking forward to using the meat grinder very often, then it makes sense to spend some money on it. However, if you are not using it too often, then a small grinder which does not cost too much shall serve your purpose.
Quantity of Meat That You Intend to Grind: If you are planning to grind a large quantity of meat by using your meat grinder, it makes sense to buy a larger one which will perhaps cost you a little more than the smaller meat grinder. However, if you want to grind meat which is not very hard and is small in its total quantity, then you should buy the inexpensive small one.
Type of Meat: The type of meat that you wish to grind while using the meat grinder can also form a very important part of your decision. Some meat type may be hard as compared to others. So, the brand and the accessories that form the part of the meat grinder need to be decided upon accordingly.
Accessories and Attachments: Another important consideration while you go for the purchase of a meat grinder is the number of attachments and accessories that come along with it. If these attachments are absolutely essential for you, you should purchase the same even if it means shedding some extra money. However, if it is not that important you can as well not buy it and go for the one that has lesser accessories and that will serve your purpose.
Price: It is important to consider what is your budget when you go to purchase the meat grinder. There are many brands that are available in the market. Each one is distinct from the other and also has a wide variety of features. You need to choose the one that will satisfy your needs without burning a hole in your pocket.
Meat Grinder Cleaning and Caring Instructions
Remove the Meat Pieces Left Inside the Grinder: After you have finished grinding the meat, you can take a couple of bread slices and run the same through the feeding tube of the meat grinder. With this, the raw meat pieces that might have been left inside at the time of grinding the meat will be soaked and absorbed by the bread. This is really important as eating raw meat is never healthy.
Remove all the Parts of the Grinder and Wash Separately: After you have taken out all the meat pieces, you need to take all individual parts of the grinder out and then wash them. Hot soapy water can be used for this purpose. You can also use a bottle brush that will go a long way in helping you clean all the inside part thoroughly. Post this, you can use a towel and dry the water out. Keep them aside so that they can dry out naturally and all the extra water comes out.
Avoid Using the dishwasher while you are trying to clean the meat grinder as some parts of the grinder may be destroyed as a result of using the dishwasher.
How To Use Meat Grinder (Electric and Manual)
Here are the ways to use electric meat grinder:
- It is straightforward to use the electric blender, and you don’t need to do much when you are using it. All you need to do is that you plug it on and load it with the cubed meat. The powerful motor of the electric grinder can easily cut down the chicken along with bones also.
- Whenever you are buying an electric grinder, it would be better that you get the one with a strong motor so that tough meat can be easily ground.
- There won’t be any need of cutting down the meat into small pieces when you are using the electric grinder, but you need to place the meat cubes in it, and it won’t take much time to grind it.
- You won’t need to use any techniques while you are using the electric meat grinder because it will be simple to use and you can also read the manual guide which might have come with the blender you are using.
Learn the method to use the manual grinder at home:
- First of all, you need to cut the meat into small pieces so that it can get fit in the mouth of a meat grinder. If there will be lots of fats, then it can clog the manual mill. It is better that you use smaller pieces to avoid cleaning the machine in between.
- You should use the chilled meat before grinding it, and you can keep it in the fridge for some time because cold meat can provide a better shape to the meat when it is ground. There will be a lesser possibility of having bacteria in frozen meat.
- You need to put the bowl of meat under the grinder so that it can start grinding it whenever you begin. You need to turn hand cracking on grinder’s side in a steady motion and make sure that you lower down the meat piece in grinder’s mouth. You should allow grinder blades to pull up meat by using a blender. It is imperative that you don’t try to push the meat down inside the cavity by your fingers.
- When the last meat is going under the grinder, you can use a moist bread slice so that it can be clean the grinder blades correctly. You can separate the bread pieces from the meat, and then you can clean the meat grinder for the next use.
Conclusion: Having a pretty kitchen doesn’t mean having professional results. A meat grinder becomes an essential part of our cooking. With all the things being said, just make sure that your favourite meat grinder is made from a reputed brand. What are you waiting for? Just get a meat grinder from amazon site and prepare your delicious and mouth-watering recipes at the comfort of your home & impress your friends and family.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Meat Grinder Reviews 2019
- 1. Lem Products Big Bite Meat Grinder
- 2. Gourima Prime Plus Meat Grinder
- 3. Weston Pro Series 22 meat Grinder
- 4. Sunmile ETL Meat Grinder
- 5. Gideon Manual Meat Grinder
- 6. Kitchen Basics 3-in-1
- 7. STX Turboforce Meat Grinder
- 8. Maverick Mince Master meat Grinder
- 9. STX Turboforce II Meat Grinder
- 10. Aekiou Electric Meatgrinder
- How To Choose The Best Meat Grinder
- Meat Grinder Cleaning and Caring Instructions
- How To Use Meat Grinder (Electric and Manual)