French fries are considered as one of the most popular fast food in food chain industry. It is one of the easy choices which doesn’t take much time to get delivered. Even if you cook it yourself at home, there is no way that it will take much time. That’s why the purchase of french fry cutters are popular as you can go for fresh potatoes and just make them at home.
Some of the best quality French fry food chains prefer cutting potatoes and making fries on their own. They have some advanced machines which can do this work instantly. You can also buy a French fry maker and just make fries at home. This will be better and most likely choice among most of the people. With this, you will taste the quality difference in your French fries over other store-bought options.
To get the best quality fries cutter, you can look at various factors but we are making it way more easier by providing a list of top 10 French Fries cutters which are easy to use, reliable and best in their all kind.
Let’s get started with our top pick and move to rest of the products.
1. Culina French Fry Potato Cutter for Easy Slicing
Table of Contents
- 1. Culina French Fry Potato Cutter for Easy Slicing
- 2. New Star Foodservice 37340 Commercial Grade French Fry
- 3. Prepworks by Progressive Vegetable Cutter with Interchangeable Cutting Blades
- 4. Weston Restaurant Quality French Fry Cutter
- 5. French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel
- 6. Gramercy Kitchen Co. Adjustable Stainless Steel Mandoline Food Slicer
- 7. Tiger Chef French Fry Cutter and Easy Vegetable Dicer
- 8. Goplus French Fry Cutter Fruit Vegetable Potato Slicer
- 9. ICO Stainless Steel 2-Blade French Fry Potato Cutter
- 10. Weston French Fry Cutter and Veggie Dicer
- French Fry Cutter Buying Guide – What To Look For It?
Due to the easier slicing option, you can go after the purchase of Culina French Fry Potato Cutter for Easy Slicing which is a nice choice in its all kind. The built quality is remarkable and the best part is, it is designed with the curved shape for easier cutting which make the product highly reliable, better to use.
In case of design, it is simple, lightweight and effective to cut a large potato into small slices for the need. Most of the people find it easy to use and having two integrated blades will ease up the work for sure that’s why it is highly reliable to use. The design is also good to go after.
- Small and lightweight design for easier use.
- Curved shaped blades for easier cutting of fries.
- Can be used in a restaurant for quicker use.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee offered by Culina
2. New Star Foodservice 37340 Commercial Grade French Fry
In case you want something very fast and reliable for lots of fries then you can easily think about the purchase of New Star Food service 37340 Commercial Grade French Fry. It is a genuine and the most reliable choice in all kind which is popular due to available of sizes.
Having the option to choose between sizes allow you to give different thickness, better crunch and delicious taste which can easily make you think about the purchase. This one may seem like the costly choice but it can do the work in better manners that’s why it is reliable choice.
- Available in plenty of sizes for the perfect job.
- Powder coated so that cutter stay rust proof.
- It can cut fries in 1/4 pieces with ease.
- Quick and very easy to use due to sharp blades.
3. Prepworks by Progressive Vegetable Cutter with Interchangeable Cutting Blades
Having the option to interchange cutting blades can offer a huge number of advantageous that’s why Prepworks by Progressive Vegetable Cutter with Interchangeable Cutting Blades is a reliable choice for sure. It is not only for fries but you can easily vegetables in small pieces.
You may not be cutting veggies but the option to interchange blade affect various factors. The very first thing is, it will reduce the hassle to adjust the blade size for thickness of fries. The second advantage is, if one blade is not working properly, you can add the new one with ease.
- Interchangeable blade set makes it easy to find adequate size.
- Adjust the blade and it can cut 25 fries in the nick of time.
- Blades are extremely sharp making it easy to reduce cluster.
- Available at affordable price point for the interchangeable blades.
4. Weston Restaurant Quality French Fry Cutter
One of the sturdy but little bit expensive choice in our list is Weston Restaurant Quality French Fry Cutter. It has the option to change blade but the best part is, it doesn’t take much effort due to the sturdy design.
Even, this product is highly durable due to the sturdy metal build. Stainless steel blades are going to last longer than you would expect from other products. Durability is not the concern here but price can make you rethink before buying it.
- Sturdy stainless steel blades makes it easier to cut.
- It can help cutting vegetables and eggplants for sure.
- Designed with perfection to last long; sturdy metal frame.
- Suction cup feet included for the stability and better grip.
5. French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel
In order to cut potato, carrots and cucumber in the nick of time, you can think about the purchase of French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel. This one is the costly choice but it has all the major feature that you can expect from a quality product with ease.
Design of this product is reliable, and built quality is also great to go after. One thing is for sure, french fries are widely sold among resturants so if you are planning to open a new one then you need a french fries cutter. It can also fulfill the need to cut short veggies also.
- Cut veggies, cucumber and other stuff in couple of seconds.
- Stainless steel design makes it highly durable to last for years.
- Ergonomic handle which mean you have to apply less force.
- It can easily take all size potato, no half cut potato required.
6. Gramercy Kitchen Co. Adjustable Stainless Steel Mandoline Food Slicer
In case you want something versatile then Gramercy Kitchen Co. Adjustable Stainless Steel Mandoline Food Slicer is a great choice to have in your kitchen. It is a basic kitchen need and you can use it to reduce the workload of cutting veggies and other stuff.
It is sure that you have to get a knife to slice french fries out of the it. Or, you can focus on other methods which will make the work easier that’s why it is highly reliable choice to consider over the other products. It is made for normal kitchen use, so it is not a French Fries cutter mainly.
- Sturdy build, made for versatile use.
- Blades are adjustable to get the proper thickness of fries.
- Blades set to cut French fries out of potato.
- Stainless steel design, not going to rust forever.
7. Tiger Chef French Fry Cutter and Easy Vegetable Dicer
Our next choice in the versatile product is Tiger Chef French Fry Cutter and Easy Vegetable Dicer which is made to cut veggies, fries and onions mainly. It has two different variants for a remarkable difference in price. You can prefer both and get number of benefits with ease.
The built quality is great, and it is easy to use. Blades are sharp but you have to be careful with the maintenance because you have to clean them every single time whenever you use. Another factor is, the body or frame is made of hard plastic which will last for a small time period as compared to steel.
- Genuine food grade plastic used in manufacturing of outer box.
- Blades are sharp and effective to chop veggies and other stuff.
- Easy to adjust the size of fries by adjusting or replacing blades.
- A small brush to clean blades without hurting yourself.
8. Goplus French Fry Cutter Fruit Vegetable Potato Slicer
The very next product is way more expensive but it is remarkably good. We can’t say that if it value for money deal or not but the usability is great. This product doesn’t require much effort to slice potato and converting that into French Fries.
The best part is, ergonomically designed handle which will take less efforts and you are capable of cutting more veggies in couple of minutes. Due to all these factors, price is high, however, our fifth product can also do the same job and there is no way that you can find a single reason to raise finger about quality.
- Ergonimically designed handle to reduce pressure over handle.
- Easily slice plenty of veggies in the nick of time which will make it effective.
- Sharp blades but very thin at the same time, it cut very nicely.
- Small in size and easy to clear option with the brush or water.
9. ICO Stainless Steel 2-Blade French Fry Potato Cutter
For a unique design, you can find that CO Stainless Steel 2-Blade French Fry Potato Cutter is a genuine choice. It work same but the cutting mechanism is totally different which makes it better deal as you look at other choices available in the market.
Manufacturer offer money back guarantee which ensure that this product is a great choice to have in your kitchen. If you want the best built for affordable price, then this product can get your back and save your money from spending on expensive products.
- Versatile choice, can slice potato, veggies and eggplant easily.
- Sturdy handle with ergonomic design to apply pressure with ease.
- Suction cup lock for the base to avoid scratches and rest of the factors.
- Two different blade sizes are offered with the unit for easier use.
10. Weston French Fry Cutter and Veggie Dicer
For the cheap price and effective cutting mechanism, you can name Weston French Fry Cutter and Veggie Dicer as the best choice. It is a product with interchangeable blades which are very sharp and easy to clean during the use.
Most of the people buy this product due to low price but the major issue is durability and efforts. It take little bit extra effort to cut short veggies and potato. Even, this product won’t last more than a year that’s why you should stay careful and rethink before going for cheap choice.
- Available at very affordable price point, cheap one.
- Sharp blades which can be adjusted for the thickness.
- Easy to clean blades with brush or flowing water.
- Push mechanism to cut short veggies into small pieces.
French Fry Cutter Buying Guide – What To Look For It?
In case you are going to buy a new French fry, cutter and don’t know that what factor to consider then be selective. Always check the below mentioned factors before hitting the online store
Built Quality – Premium built mean better ergonomics and easy to use option. If the quality is low then the product won’t last long and you might hurt yourself during the use.
Blades Quality – Stainless steel blade are made for longer durability and rust proof use. If you go after other blades then you have to be careful and clean them properly to avoid any issue.
Handle – There are three types of handle design. Always go for the hydraulic or ergonomic designed handle. They are easy to use and you won’t get into any issue during the use.
Interchangeable Blades – If you can change the blades then it is very easy to clean and care. Even, you can adjust the thickness which help in various manners for sure.
These are some major factors that should be considered to avoid getting into any trouble. Make sure to go after reputed manufacturer and always check reviews to grab the best deal which can help you avoid buying a low-quality product.
French Fry Cutter Clean and Care Tips
Always use the French fries cutter on a sturdy base to avoid getting any cut. After using it properly, you should remove the blades as per manuals and clean them. Do not rub them with your handles. Take a dish wash sponge and gently remove all the veggies or debris. For higher effectiveness, you should wash blades in flowing water and do not leave the fries wet which can cause rust on blade which can be harmful.
Everyone want the best but no one want to spend too much money for sure. So, it is always better to decide a budget and find the best product in that criteria.
From built quality to design, all factors are important to consider that’s why you should focus on them to avoid buying a wrong product. Hope, this guide will help you grab the best deal with ease.
Editor's Note: Article Was Last Updated on