In the eastern part of the world, chopsticks are used for over 5000 years. They have a simple design and yet they are very effective while you are having your meal. For the people who have used chopsticks, they find it even better than the form. Today in the USA alone, a lot of people have chopsticks at their home and they use it while preparing Asian meals. The chopsticks are also very easy to clean and today, you have chopsticks that are made of fiberglass and even metal. For any traditional meal, you can also opt for wooden or bamboo chopsticks.
There is nothing to worry about the environment because the chopsticks that are manufactured presently are environment-friendly. They are reusable and you can use the multiple times just after washing them in a dishwasher. So, if you are also planning to buy chopsticks for your home then we are sure that you would be confused owing to the number of brands and designs available in the market. In such a case, it makes sense to check out some of the best chopsticks available in the market.
Here, we have listed the best chopsticks available in the market and you can easily choose from them. Before that, you might want to look at the different types of chopsticks available as this will give you an idea about your preferences.
Type of Chopsticks You Should Know About
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Chopsticks Reviews For 2020
- 1. Hiware 10-Pairs Fiberglass Chopsticks
- 2. Devico Chopsticks, Metal Chopsticks, 18/10 Stainless Steel Chopstick Set
- 3. Hiware 10 Pairs Reusable Chopsticks
- 4. Goldage 2 Pairs Fiberglass Dishwasher
- 5. HuaLan Japanese Natural Wood Chopstick
- 6. Japan Bargain 3672 Bamboo Chopstick
- 7. Art Shows-10-Pairs Wooden Chopsticks Set
- 8. FinessCity Titanium Chopsticks
- 9. Rbenxia Metal Steel Chopstick Stainless Steel Spiral Chopsticks
- 10. HuaLan Fiberglass Alloy Chopsticks Series
- Things to Consider Before Purchasing Chopsticks – Buying Guide
- How to Clean and Care Chopsticks?
There are many different types of chopsticks available in the market and these are mainly classified as per the following options.
- Disposable chopsticks – These are the disposable one and you must totally avoid them. They are very harmful to nature and always opt out of choosing disposable chopsticks. Most of the restaurants have now stopped using these types of chopsticks over growing environmental concerns
- Reusable chopsticks – These are the reusable chopsticks and they came in picture after people started worrying about the harm caused by the disposable chopsticks. These are majorly made of wood, bamboo, fiberglass and even metal. They are very long lasting and most of them are dishwasher safe. The initial price of these chopsticks may sound high but remember that they are reusable.
- Wooden and Bamboo chopsticks – These are a variation in reusable chopsticks and they serve to be a good alternative to the disposable ones. They are reusable but the problem is that they get damaged with prolonged uses. So you will have to replace them after a few years.
- Fiber glass chopsticks – These are other variations in reusable chopsticks and they are made of fiberglass. They have gained a lot of popularity because they are very environmentally friendly and they are very long lasting. These types of chopsticks are available in different designs as well.
- Plastic chopsticks – These are made of plastic and this something that you must avoid. There are chances that these chopsticks have BPA and other cariogenic agents. They do not even offer a good grip and they are easily damaged under the high temperature. They are obsolete and they have lost all the popularity as well.
- Silver and Metallic chopsticks – You can find chopsticks made of silver, stainless steel and titanium. The silver and titanium are expensive ones but they are worth your investment. You can also find chopsticks made of ivory, jade and gold but ensure that ivory is not illegal in your state.
Since you are now aware of the different kinds of chopsticks available, you can now check out the list of top 10 chopsticks available in the market.
Best Buy Chopsticks Reviews For 2020
1. Hiware 10-Pairs Fiberglass Chopsticks
Chopsticks made of fiberglass have gained a lot of popularity over the traditional wooden and plastic Chopsticks. The main advantage of these Chopsticks is that they are free from BPA or any type of pain and at the same time, you can wash these chopsticks in the dishwasher as well. In such a case, it is safe to say that these Chopsticks are environment-friendly. You get this pack in a pair of 10 chopsticks and they are 9.5 inches tall. The design incorporates anti-slip capabilities as there are design groves on the chopsticks which gives you a better grip as well.
These chopsticks are really good looking and they are available in Black, Silver and Golden color. You can choose the package as per your preference and you can use the Chopsticks when you have guests at your home for lunch or dinner. They are surely going to impress the guests. Another feature of these chopsticks is that you get 2 year warranty with them.
- Made of BPA free fiber class
- Comes with 2 year warranty
- Available in Golden, Black and Silver color
- Dishwasher friendly and has beautiful design pattern.
2. Devico Chopsticks, Metal Chopsticks, 18/10 Stainless Steel Chopstick Set
A lot of people prefer Chopsticks made of metal and in such a case, these are the perfect choice for the people. These chopsticks are made of stainless steel and they are really rugged. These Chopsticks also have a texture on them which makes them anti-slip. The total length of the chopstick is 9.45 inches and they are available in a pack with 10 pair. You can also opt for a smaller pack as they are available in a pack of 5 pair as well. If you are worried about the weight of the Chopsticks then do not worry as they are quite lightweight.
Again, since these are made of metal, they are also reusable and they are also dishwasher safe. You can purchase these for your home, hotel or even to gift it to someone you love. If you are looking for Chopsticks that are sturdy and that are going to last a lifetime then they can be the perfect choice for you.
- Made of stainless steel and features an anti-slip design
- Comes in a pack of 5 pair and 10 pair
- Lightweight and dishwasher friendly
3. Hiware 10 Pairs Reusable Chopsticks
There are people who would prefer modern looking metal chopsticks and there are people who would prefer traditional wooden chopsticks. If you have both kinds of people in your family then this could be the perfect product for you. The reason why we said this is that the pack comes with a pair of 5 natural bamboo chopsticks and 5 pair of stainless steel chopsticks. This means that you have the versatility to choose the one you want as per the ambiance and the mood.
The chopsticks made of stainless steel have a spiral pattern which gives you a grip. They are polished to perfection and you will fall in love with the quality and design of these chopsticks. In addition to this,bamboo chopsticks are also very smooth and are totally safe to use. Both types of chopsticks are dishwasher friendly so you do not have to worry about these chopsticks causing harm to the environment. After every use, just pop them in your dishwasher and they are ready to use again.
- Pack contains stainless steel and bamboo chopsticks
- Free from BPA and rusty metal
- Lightweight and dishwasher safe design
4. Goldage 2 Pairs Fiberglass Dishwasher
If you are living with your partner and if you do not have any guests visit you for the dinner then it doesn’t really make sense to invest in chopsticks that come in a pack of 5 pair or 10 pair. In such a case, it is actually advisable to choose a pack that is available with 2 pair. For those needs, we have these chopsticks from Goldage and they are available in so many variants that you will have an option to find what you love. There are a total of 32 variants that you can choose from. You get the standard length as well as longer chopsticks from this brand.
The chopsticks from Goldage are free from BPA and they are also dishwasher safe. This is the added advantage of purchasing the chopsticks that are made of fiberglass. The grip of the chopsticks is very well designed and these are available in square shapes which offer a better hold. The tips of these chopsticks also have an amazing grip to hold the food.
- Made from fiberglass and more than 30 designs available
- Dishwasher safe and easy to use
- Comes with hourglass and square design to offer good grip.
5. HuaLan Japanese Natural Wood Chopstick
If you are looking for the classic wooden chopsticks then this should be the end of your search. On number 5, we have chopsticks that are made of natural wood but at the same time, they are reusable as well. These chopsticks are available in 6 different design. The best seller includes Rosewood-Blue, Jujube Wood and Sakura Rosewood. The length of the chopsticks is 9.8 inches and at the same time, the weight of the pair is just 18 grams.
If you are purchasing these chopsticks then remember that the manufacturer recommends you to hand wash these chopsticks instead of using a dishwasher. In addition to this, you must also dry them properly before storing them. The design of the chopsticks is good enough for serving the guest and the texture on the chopsticks gives them a really elegant look. Another advantage of the chopsticks is that the texture also makes them anti-slippery.
- Made of natural high-quality wood
- Available in different design
- Reusable chopsticks with a good grip
6. Japan Bargain 3672 Bamboo Chopstick
If you are looking for chopsticks that are traditional as well as modern them you really need a lot of efforts to buy chopsticks but we will try to make this easy for you by showing you this product on our list. These are basically the bamboo chopsticks and they are available in a pack of 5 pairs. You get a lot of options in terms of colors. You will find the regular colors like the black one, you will find colors like natural wood and then you will come across bright multi-colored options as well. There are a total of 13 designs available.
The length of each chopstick here is 9 inches and it should be noted that they are completely reusable. You can wash them in the dishwasher and there would be no issues at all. These are texture free plain chopsticks which combines tradition with modern looks. It is a perfect fusion of both.
- Made of natural bamboo and are reusable
- Available in different cute looking designs and colors
- Lightweight and dishwasher friendly
7. Art Shows-10-Pairs Wooden Chopsticks Set
On number 7, we have another set of wooden chopsticks. These are also dishwasher safe chopsticks which are free from any type of wax coating or paint coating. These chopsticks are available in a pack of 10 pair and they are made of textured food. If you are worried about these chopsticks being environment-friendly then there is nothing to be worried about as they are dishwasher safe and they are reusable. In addition to this, these chopsticks are 9.8 inches tall and the wood is also quite lightweight. If you are going to use these chopsticks for long term then do not worry as you will not face any quality issues either.
The brand claims that if you have an issue with the quality or if you are not satisfied then you will be refunded back. Weight of each pair is about 21.5 grams and you will surely be happy with your purchase if you opt for these chopsticks.
- Made of chicken wing wood and are 9.8 inches tall
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- Easy to use and free from wax or any other harmful coating.
8. FinessCity Titanium Chopsticks
If you want a personal chopstick then you really need to look at these chopsticks. They are made of titanium and they come in a cool aluminium case. The color of the chopsticks would remain the same but you have an option to choose from 9 different case color. Apart from this, these chopsticks made of titanium are really strong but at the same time, they are lightweight. Believe it or not but these chopsticks have a weight of just 14.5 grams for the pair and in addition to this, the length of these chopsticks 9 inches.
The shape of these chopsticks are round and they are also dishwasher safe. Titanium is known for the non-corrosive properties and for the compatibility with the human body. In such a case, this is surely the best product that you can purchase in the market. They may sound a little expensive at first sight but they are one amazing piece of chopsticks that you can find across the globe.
- Made of titanium and comes with Aluminium case.
- Really lightweight and are very high quality
- Dishwasher safe and comes with money back guarantee
9. Rbenxia Metal Steel Chopstick Stainless Steel Spiral Chopsticks
Next on our list is a pack of stainless steel chopsticks and these are available in a pair of 5. The length of each chopstick is 8.8 inches. In addition to this, the chopsticks have a silver tone which makes them look really elegant. Since they are made of stainless steel, they are highly durable and they are also free from any type of harmful coating or polish. These chopsticks are also dishwasher safe and hence they are reusable. Even though the material used is stainless steel, the chopsticks are lightweight and hence they are easy to use.
Getting into more details, the design has a twisted pattern on top which offers you a very good grip and hence you do not have to worry about using the chopsticks even with little experience. They are an ideal choice for the people who love global cuisine and you like to experiment. You can even carry them with you and you will be really happy with the portability and usability of these chopsticks.
- Stainless steel chopsticks available in a pack of 5
- Features a spiral thread design which provides grip and enhances the looks.
- Reusable and dishwasher safe
10. HuaLan Fiberglass Alloy Chopsticks Series
This is the second product from HuaLan in our list and the difference is that these chopsticks are made of fiberglass. These chopsticks come in a set of 5 pair and they have a very luxurious design. There are 5 color options available for these chopsticks but the black one looks the best. The length of these chopsticks is 9.8 inches and the weight of the pair is 21 grams. Moreover, the fiberglass used to manufacture these chopsticks is non-absorbent material and they are also perfect for reuse.
You can simply pop them in your dishwasher and you are good to use them again and again. This makes these chopsticks really environment-friendly. The top portion of the chopsticks has groves which add on to the anti-skid capabilities of the chopsticks.
- Made of fiberglass and are dishwasher safe.
- Reusable and are easy to use
- Available in 5 different colors
Things to Consider Before Purchasing Chopsticks – Buying Guide
Here are some of the factors that you need to consider while purchasing the chopsticks.
Type and Material – The first thing to consider is the type of chopsticks. We have listed various types of chopsticks available in the market in the section above and this should help you in making the right choice. We recommend opting for chopsticks that are made of metal or fiberglass. You can also choose wooden ones or the ones made of bamboo. Avoid the ones made of plastic.
Design – The next thing to consider is the design of the chopsticks. Your chopsticks should be visually appealing. Most of the manufacturers add spiral grooves on the top which gives them a better look and it also makes them anti-skid chopsticks. Check for different colors and designs available.
Shape and Length – You must also check the shape of the chopsticks. Most of the people prefer round ones but you also have options to purchase the ones which are square shaped. They offer a better grip on the people who are not accustomed to the use of chopsticks. The length should be anything around 9 inches. Do not opt for short chopsticks.
Pack Size – Check for the pack size as well. You will generally come across the back sizes of 5 to 10 pairs but it is not difficult to find the chopsticks that are available in single or dual pair. The choice is dependent on your needs.
Reusable – Ensure that the chopsticks are reusable. We don’t recommend the use of disposable chopsticks as they are very harmful to nature. Most of the chopsticks are dishwasher friendly but at the same time, you might come across wooden chopsticks that need to be hand washed.
Reviews and Cost – Last thing to check is the review and cost. You can get genuine reviews on Amazon and for the cost part, well choose something that fits into your budget. Rest all should be good. Do not rely on paid reviews as Amazon provides with actual user reviews.
How to Clean and Care Chopsticks?
Didn’t you know how to clean the chopsticks? What about maintaining the chopsticks? Here are the things you need to learn for caring and cleaning the chopsticks:
Soak the chopsticks in less warm water
In the beginning, you need to soak the chopsticks into the lukewarm water. For two or three minutes, you will have to keep the chopsticks down in the lukewarm water. Water makes sure that you do not soak the wooden chopsticks for two or three minutes. They only need 30 or 40 seconds to get cleaned in the lukewarm water.
Clean the chopsticks thoroughly
In the next step, you will have to clean the chopsticks carefully in the lukewarm water. You can use your hands to clean the chopsticks carefully in this solution. You can repeat the procedure once or twice if you find that the chopsticks are not cleaned.
Dry the chopsticks with a soft cotton cloth
Now, you will have to drive the chopsticks by making use of soft cotton cloth. Before you start the cleaning procedure, make sure that you will have a soft cotton cloth with you. You can carefully dry the chopsticks with this cloth and make them look dry.
Pack chopsticks in clothes or papers
After cleaning the chopsticks now, if you want to take care of them more, you can wrap the chopsticks in some pieces of cloth or paper. If you make or wrap the chopsticks in cloth or paper, you can keep them away from stains and other similar things.
In the conclusion part, you need to talk about wooden chopsticks and their cleaning methods. According to the professionals, you can clean the wooden chopsticks with the help of the mentioned above method.
However, you will have to avoid soaking the wooden chopsticks into the lukewarm water for two or three minutes. You only need to soak the wooden chopsticks into the lukewarm water for 30 or 40 seconds.
This was all about chopsticks. You can refer to the buying guide before making the final purchase and we would certainly advise you to check out the reviews of the chopsticks and the price of the chopsticks on Amazon. You can get a good deal and you can also get to see the whole variety of chopsticks that are available for your use.
For any other information about chopsticks, you can refer to the product page that we have listed. Choose the best and remember to avoid plastic chopsticks.
Editor's Note: Article Was Last Updated on