Tea lovers always love to have a perfect cup of tea regardless of the time of the day. And although different tea lovers prefer different types and taste of tea according to their preference, but one thing that every tea lover prefers is the perfectly brewed tea that makes the tea lovers to have the real taste of the tea leaves that provides tea a perfect aroma and taste that a tea lover is fond of.
And although there are numerous ways to get the best taste out from the tea leaves, but if you are looking for the easiest and the most efficient way to get the best taste of tea leaves, then it would begone other than the tea infusers. The tea infusers are the easiest to use and are amongst the most reliable ways to get the best taste out from the tea leaves. And, if you are a true tea lover, you should look for the best rated tea infuser for yourself.
Benefits of having a good quality tea infuser at home
Tea infusers or tea strainers are the simplest and the most widely used by the users through out the world who prefer getting the taste from the loose tea leaves instead of using the tea bags. Apart from enhancing the taste of the drink, there are numerous other benefits of using the tea infuser at home. So, here is the list of the benefits that you can only avail by using the tea infusers at home. Go through them, and if you find it suitable for your home, buy a good quality tea infuser for yourself.
- Easy to use
- Provides better filtration than the tea bags
- They are available in different types and designs
These were the benefits that you can avail by choosing good quality tea infuser for yourself. And apart from these, there are numerous other benefits that make it an ideal thing for every tea lover. To know about these benefits, you should buy an ideal tea infuser for your home. Buy it, and get the benefits of having a brilliant tea infuser for home.
Best Buy Tea Infusers Reviews 2020
After you have gone through the benefits of the tea infusers, now it is time to buy a perfect one for yourself. And if you aren’t sure that which tea infuser will work best for you, then we would recommend that you should choose one of the best products available in the market. By doing so, you will not only be able to buy a reliable product for yourself but it will also help you to get the best value for your money:
So, here are the top ten tea infusers that you can buy this year. Go through the list and choose the best one according to your needs, budget and other preferences:
1. HIC Mesh Snap Ball Loose Leaf Tea Infuser
For those buyers who love to have a perfect cup of tea every single time, the HIC mesh tea ball infuser would be an ideal buy. Instead of having the chains, this tea ball infuser has a solid and reliable handle made up of stainless steel. So, if you were after a reliable and efficient tea infuser, the HIC mesh tea infuser would be a great buy. Along with the sturdy design, there are numerous other things that make this a great product for the tea lovers. Some of them are listed as follows
- Available in different sizes
- Highly durable handle
- Easy to clean and maintain
2. Hiware 1000ml Glass Teapot with Removable Infuser
If you were looking for a complete tea infuser set for yourself with a great looking teapot, then the Hiware 1000ml Glass Teapot with Removable Infuser would be a great choice. With a highly reliable 18/10 stainless steel mesh and a perfect looking glass teapot make the overall experience extremely overwhelming. The hardened glass is safe to be used over the stovetop and if you were looking to buy a good quality stovetop compatible glass infuser then the Hiware1000ml Glass Teapot with Removable Infuser will be a great choice. Here are the best things that we loved about the Hiware 1000ml Glass Teapot with Removable Infuser.
- Easy to clean
- Extremely great looking
- Easy to carry teapot
- Highly durable build quality
3. Fu Store 2pcs Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball
Fu Store 2pcs Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball is an ideal tea infuser for those who are in love with the traditional tea ball infuser and are fond of the reliability and efficiency of those. The 2-inch infuser balls are perfect for those who prefer having a strong tea for themselves. Also, the durable chain attached with the balls makes it easier to stir the tea balls in water to get the perfect aroma and taste.
Here are the best things that we loved about the Fu Store 2pcs Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball. Go through them, and know whether it is a perfect tea infuser for you or not.
- Adequate size
- Easy to use and clean
- Durable design and easy operation
4. FineGood6 Pack Silicone Tea Infuser
FineGood6 Pack Silicone Tea Infuser is specially designed for those buyers who are in love with the tea bags and are looking for a perfect alternative for them to use the loose tea leaves. The pack contains six different colored tea bags made of silicone. The efficient and easy to use tea bag infusers are just perfect for the buyers who are looking for something different from the normal tea infusers for their home. So, if you were after a reliable, easy to use and efficient way to infuse the tea leaves, then theFineGood6 Pack Silicone Tea Infuser would be a great buy.
Here are the best features of the FineGood6 Pack Silicone Tea Infuser that made us include it in the list of the best tea infusers in the market for the year.
- Extremely easy to use
- Brilliant efficiency
- Easy to clean
5. OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball Infuser
If you love using the tea ball infuser to get the perfect aroma and taste but aren’t a fan of the metal chains attached to them, then the OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball Infuser will be an ideal choice for you. With a sturdy and reliable handle that infuses the tea leaves’ aroma and taste with a twist, the OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball Infuser is an extremely easy to use tea infuser that is efficient and easy to clean. You can completely rely on it for years as the mesh and handle are made up of high-grade stainless steel. Moreover, the OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball Infuser is dishwasher safe, and you can easily rinse it under the running water.
Here are the things that we loved the most about the OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball Infuser
- Easy to carry
- Unique twist function makes it easy to use
- Dishwasher safe
6. Jokari Tea Infuser
If you are willing to try something new and efficient, the Jokari Tea Infuser is a great choice for you. The unique design and efficient handle make it an efficient infuser for the buyers who are willing to buy a compact tea infuser for themselves. Apart from being extremely compact, the mesh of the infuser is comparatively bigger and better-designed infuser. With a 7.5 inches large mesh, this is a great buy for those buyers who love to have a strong tea. Here are the best features of the Jokari Tea Infuser that made us to include it in the list of the best tea infusers for the year.
- Built-in plunger for pressing the leaves to get additional flavor and aroma
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain
- Great brand value
7. Creative Cute Animal Eco-friendly Silicone Tea Infuser
If you are bored with simple and traditional looking tea infusers and want to try something new and different, then this set from Winter worm would be an ideal buy for you. The set contains six different animal shaped tea infusers made up of the highly durable silicone.
The cute animal’s shaped infusers are great to look at and provide a great environment especially if you have kids at home. Apart from the different designs, the thing that makes it a better choice than most of the other tea infusers in the market is the durability. The silicone material is extremely durable and is perfect for the buyers who were looking for a tea infuser that can be used for years without any issues.
Here are the best things about Silicone Tea Infuser set from Winter worm
- Easy to clean
- Easy to handle
- BPA free, safe and non-toxic
8. Lyxa SR 3 Pack Piece Set Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball Tea Infuser
If you are in love with the tea ball infusers and want to have different tea ball infusers as a set, then the Lyxa SR 3 Pack Piece Set would be an ideal buy for you. The set contains three different sizes of the teal ball infuser that not only looks great buy are extremely durable and efficient. This set is an ideal buy for those buyers who want to have tea ball infusers for different mood and purposes.
Here are the features that made us include this set in the list of top ten infusers available in the market
- Durable stainless steel mesh and string
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Won’t be affected by the rust and dirt
9. Luxsego Long-Handle Tea Strainer
If you were looking for a reliable and easy to use tea infuser that has a compact design and a brilliant design, the Luxsego Long-Handle Tea Strainer would be an ideal buy. With a durable stainless steel mesh ball and a perfectly designed 5-inch handle make it one of the most beautiful and reliable tea infusers in the list.
The retractable handle makes it brilliantly designed and easy to use infuser for the tea lovers. The mesh holes are small enough to avoid mixing the tea leaves in the water. In other words, the Luxsego Long-Handle Tea Strainer is a brilliant choice for the buyers who were looking for the most efficient and great looking tea infusers.
Here are the best features of the Luxsego Long-Handle Tea Strainer
- Easy to clean
- Long handle for enhanced usability
- Perfect for the tea lovers who prefer quality
10. Bekith 4-Pack Tea Infuser
Bekith 4-Pack Tea Infuser is another brilliantly designed infuser that not only looks great but also is a brilliant choice for the buyers looking for efficiency. The infuser is made up of high-grade stainless steel and the handle is perfectly designed for the easy stirring and handling. Made up of silicone, the handles adds up in the looks of the infusers and make it an extremely beautiful tea infuser in the range.
Here are the plus points of the Bekith 4-Pack Tea Infuser
- Easy to handle
- Extremely durable
- Beautifully designed
Buyers’ Guide For The Best Tea Infuser For Your Home
For those buyers who love to make their own research to find the best product for themselves, a buyers’ guide for finding the best tea infuser would be an ideal thing to have. So, here are a few major things that can help you find your best tea infuser that is perfect in all aspects and provides you the best value for money. Keep these points in mind and buy the best tea infuser according to your own preferences and budget.
Size – The first thing that you should keep in mind while purchasing anew tea infuser is the size. As the types, the infusers are available in different sizes and you should choose the right size according to your brewing needs. By doing so, you can easily get the best possible taste of tea leaves.
Type – There are numerous types of tea infusers and in order to get the desired results, it is essential that you choose the right one for yourself according to the preferences. And in case you aren’t aware of the different types of the infusers then here’s the brief introduction to the different types of tea infusers that you can commonly find in the local and online market. Go through them, and find the one that perfectly suits your needs.
- Tea Ball – The first and the most common types of tea infusers that are being used across the globe from past many decades is the Tea Ball Infuser. As the name depicts, this infuser has a shape of a ball and generally is made of the high-quality stainless steel or the steel mesh. Just fill the ball with the tea leaves, and pour the hot water. Once the steeping is done, remove the tea ball, and enjoy the perfect tea.
- Tea Mug Strainer – Another popular type of tea infuser is the tea mug strainer. Unlike the tea ball, it fit perfectly over the top of the tea mug and you can fill it with the tea leaves and then pour hot water as per the requirement. It is an ideal buy for the buyers who are looking to have a cup of tea and do not want to use a large quantity of the tea leaves. So, if you were also looking for a faster and easier tea infuser for yourself, then try buying a reliable tea mug strainer for yourself.
- Tea Stick – The tea stick is basically a tube-shaped stainless steel bar that has small holes to release the aroma and taste of the tea leaves. This is best suited for the users who love to have light flavored tea and are too keen to get the strong taste of the tea leaves. You can either use it in a teapot or can use it directly in the tea mug as per the needs. Although they are tough to maintain and clean, but if you are looking forward to buy a compact and great looking tea infusers, then a tea stick can be a great choice for you.
- Cloth tea bags – Cloth tea bags are for those buyers who love the concept of the tea bags but don’t prefer the pre-packed tea over the loose and more fragrant tea leaves. You can use the cloth tea bags like the traditional tea bags, unlike the difference that the cloth tea bags are meant to be used repeatedly. You can clean the bags after using it, and save them for the next use. These bags are made up of cotton and other similar lightweight fabric that perfectly release that aroma and flavor of the tea leaves in water.
So, these were the four most commonly used tea infusers that you can buy today from the market and from the online stores. And although their main purpose is the same, they serve different users and needs according to the situations.
Durability – Make sure that the tea infuser you are planning to buy is durable enough to be used for a good time period without any issues regarding the efficiency. By doing so, you can buy a product that can be easily relied upon for the best taste of the tea leaves.
Value for money – Make sure that the infuser you are buying completely worth its price and the material and efficiency of the infuser completely justifies the price. Also, if possible, try to find a tea infuser that is being used by many other users and has great reviews from genuine buyers.
How to Use and Care for Tea Infuser?
It is important to take care of the tea infuser properly and at the same time, it is also very important to ensure that you are using the tea infused properly. Let us first talk about using the tea infuser properly and then we will talk about taking care of the tea infuser.
Using the Tea Infuser
A lot of people believe that it can be tricky to use the tea infuser but this is not true. You can follow the steps listed below to use your tea infuser.
- First, take out your tea infuser and wash it under running water. This is applicable even if you stored the tea infuser properly. It reduces the chances of contamination.
- Now, open the tea infuser and add tea leaves to the infuser. This is dependent on your infused. If you have a mesh type then simply open the space and add leaves. If you have the one with screw assembly then unscrew, add leaves and screw it back.
- Add water in the cup and add infuser at the same time. Complete the assembly and wait for the tea to brew. The important factor here is the time.
- You can now remove the infuser and you can start enjoying your tea. If you have a kettle type infuser then simply pour the tea in the cup after the brewing time is over.
It should be noted that the brewing time is not dependent on the tea infuser and rather, it is dependent on the type of tea that you are using. It can vary between 2 to 7 minutes and it is best to check the packaging of the tea to get an exact idea about the brewing time. Let us now look at the cleaning process for the infuser.
Cleaning the Tea Infuser
Here are some of the tips to clean your tea infuser
- Clean the tea infuser immediately after use or else you might have to deal with the stubborn residue.
- Wash the tea infuser under running water and this would clear off most of the residue. You can also wash the tea infuser in the dishwasher as it is quite safe to do so.
- There is another option if you are encountering clogged mesh. You can soak it in the boiling water for some time and then clean it again. This will help you in getting rid of deposits. You can also use some baking soda to scrub off the deposits as the carbon-di-oxide will help you in cleaning the deposits.
- It should be noted that some people recommend soaking the tea infuser in vinegar but this should be avoided and moreover, it can damage the tea infuser by causing rusting in the metallic part.
- In our view, it is best to use dishwasher soap, boiling water and baking soda to clean to tea infuser. This gives you quick results and you will be happy with the cleanliness as well.
This is how you can clean your tea infuser. Ensure that you dry it off before storing it.
Tea Infusers Vs. Tea Strainers: Which to Buy?
Tea Strainers are one of the must-have kitchen utensils in your home. They are much small and easy to fit over a cup. A strainer is made of stainless steel and hence, it is safe to strain the hot tea. So the strainer strains out the tea leaves by giving you a tea into the cup. Some models of strainers are designed as infusers that sit inside the cup for brewing the tea. Strainers have a mesh structure that will easily filter the tea leaves from the tea.
- Strainers are much useful to prepare and serve a larger quantity of tea at the same time.
- For tea leaves that need a longer infusion time, strainers are the best option for such tea leaves.
- To strain out the smaller particles, go for using the very fine mesh strainer
- Strainers are good for beginners.
- Strainers are easy to clean.
- Tea strainers are the best option for the tea that you are going to use for only one time.
- Strainers allow smaller particles of tea leaves to pass through into your teacup hence, you need to strain twice.
- Strainers don’t offer control over the steeping process and may lead to over brewing.
Tea infusers are the ideal option for flavored teas that you can use when preparing tea for one person only. Such an infuser carries a certain amount of tea leaves and when it is placed inside the hot water cup, it releases the flavor into the cup through small holes. They are available in different sizes and shapes such as tea infusing balls, tea eggs, brewing baskets, paper filters, cotton filters, and tube or stick infusers, etc.
- A good option to enjoy with flavored teas
- It is easy to prepare tea for a single person
- It is ideal for low to medium quality tea
- It offers control over the steeping process
- Different tea infusing sizes available for the different size of the leaves
- It will not take a long infuser time to brew tea
- It is easy to clean using a dishwasher
- When you place more tea leaves inside the infuser, it will suffocate and not release the flavors of tea.
- When you remove the infuser from the cup, the tea might get messy.
- It is not most suitable for tea with tiny particles.
Which is best?
It depends on the kind of use that you can choose either a tea strainer or tea infuser. When you want to prepare tea for a single person, it is better to go with the tea infuser and you will get flavored tea. On contrary to this, a tea strainer is ideal to prepare tea for many people and easy to wash. But you can use this tea only once. Thus, understand the use and purpose and go with the right one or buy both for best use.
So, these were the essential things that you should know before purchasing anew tea infuser for yourself. By keeping the points mentioned under the buyers’ guide section of the article, you can be assured of choosing the best possible tea infuser for yourself.
And by going through the list of the top ten tea infusers that are currently trending the market, you can easily find a perfect tea infuser that can serve you without any performance and efficiency issues.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Tea Infusers Reviews 2020
- 1. HIC Mesh Snap Ball Loose Leaf Tea Infuser
- 2. Hiware 1000ml Glass Teapot with Removable Infuser
- 3. Fu Store 2pcs Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball
- 4. FineGood6 Pack Silicone Tea Infuser
- 5. OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball Infuser
- 6. Jokari Tea Infuser
- 7. Creative Cute Animal Eco-friendly Silicone Tea Infuser
- 8. Lyxa SR 3 Pack Piece Set Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball Tea Infuser
- 9. Luxsego Long-Handle Tea Strainer
- 10. Bekith 4-Pack Tea Infuser
- Buyers’ Guide For The Best Tea Infuser For Your Home
- How to Use and Care for Tea Infuser?
- Tea Infusers Vs. Tea Strainers: Which to Buy?